Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Bold Addictions

Horrible app. Having the worst of luck trying to find a good email marketing company. I thought this would be the best of all, but after days of creating emails flows, pop ups etc.. I learned Klaviyo is no difference from the others.

Reasons I DO NOT recommend Klaviyo:
- the only way to get customer service is to email them and wait until they respond. I emailed them on a Wednesday, by Saturday I had to send another email asking if anyone received my initial email. So if time is of the essence beware.

-I get an email back about a question I asked and the answer was so simple and unhelpful, I wasted additional time asking my question again. be detailed if you have to contact customer service, be prepared to wait.

-I deleted several non-active subscribers from my Mailchimp account before integrating with Klaviyo to make sure I was at the 250 mark to avoid paying - I'm not into paying for email marketing, my customers hardly open their emails or usually mark them as spam for whatever reason. Deleting these subscribers got me at the 250 mark. After creating a welcome flow and learning all of Klaviyo's ways to do things, sending emails became the hardest thing ever.

-the free plan is 250 subscribers and 500 emails per month. Thats 2 emails per person on your list, if nobody else signs up. After sending a "sorry it's been a few days since you got an email from me" to my subscribers, I sent a mothers day email 2 days later. I've only sent my list 2 emails and now I have to wait 30 days to send any additional emails this month or pay to upgrade to a monthly plan.

-trying to send emails isn't easy. my list says 250 ppl, but when I try to send an email It tells me I have 252 ppl on my list. So, I have to break the list up into segments and send them. Even deleted more ppl in the Klaviyo list to bring the subscriber amount down, now I'm at 247 ppl but when sending it still says I'm at 252. How? IDK.

I'm going back to Mailchimp. I'll find a 3rd party app to link to my Shopify store to connect everything. Hope this review helps someone.

joleeisrael

I'm sorry for the moment I replaced mail chimp.
Their service is terrible, lots of mishaps, prices are too expensive.
Very disappointed and I do not recommend them.
There are cheaper and better solutions that know how to provide excellent service and not only to make promises

Plus Size Clothing Co

Really poor service

I would not recommend this app to anyone. Unfortunately, with mailchimp being unsynced there are only a few alternatives.

Wild Thoughts Lingerie

I used this app to replace mailchimp.

I never leave bad reviews however customer service is the worst I have ever seen. When your paying premium rates you expect someone to respond within 4 weeks (and multiple emails) to simple questions.

I couldnt recommend someone using this platform

Blue Milk Soda

A waste of time.

The app migrated my Shopify customers, but it didn't allow me to add them to any list, which eventually means that I can not use them in a campaign. After adding manually the customers to a list, I spent an hour creating a campagin and as soon as I clicked SEND they blocked my account. Thank you.

Lyna leggings

Double opt in on free plan means you will have no sign ups. And there is no way around it. If you have a 3rd party sign up form (like Privy) Klaviyo will still send a sign up confirmation request once the address is synced to the list.
I don't mind paying for a good service, but not to a company that messes me up in such a sneaky way. Will sing up for a paid plan elsewhere.

Macade Golf

Terrible. Had a sign up form on my pre-launched website. When I tried to notify the ones who had signed up that the site was live Klaviyo disabled my account and didn't let me notify them.

I'll have to email everyone one by one. Terrible service.

Jon's Collectibles

I created a campaign, prepared to send, and then BOOM it tells me that I need to clean my e-mail list because of suspicious e-mails so I couldn't send my campaign. I mean c'mon, why am I responsible to clean my own e-mail list? Why can't you just pinpoint which e-mail was in fact a suspicious e-mail? How am I even to know which subscriber on my Mailing list is in fact a suspcious e-mail? That's why they opt-in to subscribe cause they're interested to get product updates and any newsletters. GOD Damn it!!! Whether suspicious e-mail or not let me send my e-mail subscribers, that's the purpose of your service, so i could send them e-mails because of them opting in!!!

My Piekna

I used this app and decided to use another. So I disabled Klaviyo but it kept on showing pop-ups for clients to subscribe to get discount so I totally removed Klaviyo from my apps list. Now it still shows the pop-ups even though Klaviyo is no longer installed. Looks like I'm stuck with this app I don't want.

efgmall

I wasted four days on this platform, it was difficult to use, it was messy, the set mail have set can't sent, and can't sync my shopify data, it was very bad.I give up!