Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Ms Soignée

Used to be good but now the emails they sent out during my campaigns keep getting bounced for no good reason - one of which is my personal email and another my friend’s email. Tried to send a campaign just to my email add and I don’t receive it at all. And no it’s not in my junk box either. Ridiculous if that’s the primary function of this app.

fitnesslvg

THE WORTH APP I NEVER SEEN.jzdfnuazfbuazbfiazbfuzfbuzbfuiazvbfuybaefuibefuibeayubefyubefope,fo,efeog,e,goze,g

Bangili

Worst customer service ever.
Besides, my campaigns get a better open rate and wayyyyy better revenue when sent from MailChimp, which is way cheaper.
100% overrated. Don’t waste your time or money.

Waikeree

Just got this app and was looking forward to setting it up.
About 30 minutes in I get this: "Your account is disabled".
They'll get back to me within 1 business day.

What? Why? The hell did I do wrong? How am I supposed to evaluate your product when you literally ban me within the hour of using it?

Hell of a first impression lemme tell you that.

The Faddi

I spent hours setting up my account and creating a campaign only to have my account disabled the moment I tried to use it. I'm still trying to figure out what happened. Complete waste of time!

New Mexican Funny Shirts

Isn't Working this App! The worst ever... And they don't have any support!! :@

Prickly Cactus Jewels

complicated to use/set up and i couldnt easily get emails to send. also help/support desk does not reply to my requests for help. trying another app for better, easier use and greater support desk.

Vogue Effects

Each email sent out to people has something like 'from klaviyo' written at the bottom. This makes it look tacky and unprofessional. I would definitely change my review if this was't there.

Lovelyearth

Theres no support for this app and it is WAY TO COMPLICATED to set up with out
a live chat of some sort. dont bother!!! youll kill your self after trying to fugure this complicated program out. Bummer

Zell69

I really wanted to use Klaviyo for my store. I truly did. But their support haven't replied to a single support request in 2 weeks. The only email we got was this automated template from Erica, SWEARING it wasn't one:

""As you probably know, Klaviyo is known for sending data-driven, targeted, automated emails. This message is not one of those automated emails (I swear!). I'm just on the team over here looking to learn a bit more about what brought you over and get you any additional resources you may need to help get you up and running.

If you're familiar with Klaviyo and/or don't need any assistance, no worries - but I'd be happy to chat to get you pointed in the right direction!

Hope to connect soon,
Erica""

That email was 7 days ago - I had replied 1 hour after receiving it, not expecting an immediate reply because it was so obvious... but no reply since - only tons of spam.

Mailchimp it is!