Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

MyShop

This is a MUST for my online solution. My business has recently started and as far as I can see Klaviyo will be a huge step in the right direction with CRM. Easy to use and goid support. Thsnk you

Finnestbuy

Great app that doesnt reach the spam folders, but should enhance adding list tool. thanks alot for the free 250 contact emails

Pawtique Pet Boutique

This app has been great thus far! A little difficult to use at first but as you play around with it, it gets easier. They have a free plan that is great if you are just beginning and have less than 500 customers. Can't wait to see how this goes!

Sirius Technologies

The quality of their customer support is excellent and i would recommend this app to other merchants because of this. Reliable support can be crucial when trying to integrate any app to Shopify. Many thanks

www.siriustechnologies.ca

BK Boutique Pets

I found this app far easier to use than other email marketing apps! It makes sending emails alot quicker! thank you Klaviyo!

WonderCo

This is a easy to use email app that makes emails look great. Found it hard to add my contact list already signed up via the password notify page to a list though. Had to manually add everyone which was a pain

iSlay Collection LLC

I Used this app to send my first email marketing campaign and it was super easy using this platform!! Thank you to the awesome phone rep from shopify who suggested to download it!

Steampunk Store

Pour l'instant tout va bien, même pour un novice comme moi. J'ai tatonné quelques heures pour configurer un minimum. j'affinerais après...bref à essayer.

IdeesFun

Un must mais qui demande de la patience pour le prendre en main car on peu vite se faire surprendre par des réglages qui ne sont pas activé!!! Je recommande.

Soleil Blue

Very good app. I am always amazed at how well I can segment our lists. It's super hi tech and yet really easy to use. Really impressive and a total game changer!

The only reason I gave them 4 stars is because of their customer support. It's pretty slow. They will always get back to you, but it can take a while. I wish they had phone support or at least faster email support. You guys need to work on this!