Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

eunray

First time using klayvio and I am impressed! Very easy to use and user friendly. Didn't know anything about klayvio, but jumped right in and created a campaign with ease.

ORGANIC 1 Co.

I feel as though it's the best email marketing platform that's not fully native in-house code. It takes a bit to get used to but I definitely appreciate the features. The customer support is great. Thank you!

1215 Avenue Botanicals

Love the flows and analytics. Best email marketing provider. Love Klaviyo. Much better than previous apps like Mail Chimp.

AJABA NATURALS™

Once I figured it out it was great! Thanks! Awesome templates and content. Can't wait to see the email sent. Stay tuned

Ben Buckler Boards

Better than mailchimp, well done Klaviyo. We've migrated over and are enjoying all the extra features for clever email segmentation for tailoring our messages for our customers.

Gluten Free Wholesalers Australia

We're new to using this app, but so far we're pleased with it's ease of use and integration.
We merged from Mail chimp via shopify, which we actually had difficulties with, so have found this app much easier to navigate.
We haven't started much work with flows yet, but all looks easy enough..and offers good functionality.
The drag and drop template options are great, and was quick to get a good looking newsletter completed and sent.
So far, so good..especially considering we're on the freebie plan.

Treats2eat

I have been using this app for a couple of months now, and it is very easy to setup and understand. I have created an email campaign and a welcome series email flow. I really love how easy it is to bring products into templates directly from Shopify catalog. I also really like the endless amount of analytics available!

Trekell Art Supplies

I've only set up one email so far, but I am more than happy with all the other features that are available. The possibilities are endless with Klaviyo!

Walcott’s Footwear

Great value & very easy to use and navigate. Would 100% recommend to install. Easy to create campaigns to keep customers updated etc + love the automated finctions

StoerHorloge.com

Moved over with our Shopify shop from MailChimp to Klaviyo. This is the way an ecommerce marketing (email) automation should work. Highly recommended, within 2 hours setup everything incl. send out a perfectly aligned responsive newsletter!