Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Beads and Dangles

I had been using Privy for email sign-ups and connecting them to MailChimp and that was working okay, but I needed to be sure that with the Shopify-MailChimp breakup that I had tied up all the loose ends. I had also been struggling with setting up emails on Privy, so when Shopify suggested I bring all my contacts into Klaviyo, I did so. Within a few hours I realized how intuitive Klaviyo is with setting up signup forms, welcome series and abandoned carts. I hit a few snags and reached out to Klaviyo over the weekend with an email and in less than 24 hours, I was getting great tech support. On Monday I used their Live Chat feature and got excellent advice during the course of the workday. I am now fully operational with Klaviyo and cannot recommend this app highly enough.

Harvest Media Company Group

The ease of use and the customizable template are stellar. Most apps of similar functionality require too much intervention from the subscriber.

XtremeTeez

This app is a game changer. I was a bit overwhelmed at the start, but it didn't take me long to work out how it all works. I highly recommend it because it will help you to automate your lists and send out professional-looking emails to potential customers, or existing customers. Almost forgot, their support team is GREAT!

Clear the Ocean

I use this app to help me send emails and manage my lists of clients. I find it fairly user friends as I'm pretty much a computer dope.

Australian Variety Store

So far so good, I use this app for my email marketing and so far have not failed me, I hope this continues

K. LaMoura Boutique

It took a little time to get accustom to the features and navigating; HOWEVER once I did - this is GOLD!! I curate clothes - I'm supposed to be dramatic :) It has helped me increase my potential reach. The analytics and segments are easy for me to read and interpret. I look forward to a long and fruitful partnership. ~ K. LaMoura

Lulu Beauty Market

So far i love it. it sends the emails just as I want them, and it is so easy to customize your emails. Reporting is great and user friendly. Definitely happy with the app

Luc Vincent

HANDS DOWN THE BEST E-COMMERCE CRM, AUTORESPONDER, CALL IT WHATEVER YOU LIKE...I TRIED, MAILCHIMP - DRIP (horrible) and now Klaviyo, this is not even a competition, Klaviyo stand tall, alone on top of the podium 1-2-3

Amy Nicole Holistics

Switched from Mailchimp and I'm WAY happier now. Use friendly, syncs with my Shopify account - beautiful templates. Happy happy and totally recommend.

Sensationally Gorgeous

I used this app to connect with my list and it does what it mean to do and more plus the coaching is to the "T". It won't let you down. I will recommend it to anyone.