Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Greensbury Market - Affordable Organics

I have only been using this application for a few weeks, but so far it has been better then expected. It has all the same functionalities as mail chimp, plus much better reporting, better auto emails, and much better segmentation!

Highly suggest you give it a try.

Cali Baby Boutique

So far, so good!

We set this up and converted our first abandoned cart with the first follow up email.

Since we are 1 for 2.

I do wish I could find some more resources on setting up flows that have converted in the past. I guess that is the secret nobody wants to share though :)

I listened to a great podcast from May 2015 - the My Wife Quit Her Job Poscast, and two guys run a business and require Klaviyo for any customer before they agree to work with them.

This is super easy to use and we love it.

STATE OF G

This is a great tool that seamlessly integrated with Mailchimp so that I can now send customized automated emails to customers that sign up for email updates. It has create custom options and is very user friendly. There are great tutorials too. Definitely a great choice for email marketing.

dropbottle

Great e-marketing app!
So easy to use and easy to customise to your specific needs.
can't recommend enough!

K'NEPL

I was just getting started with the app and had a few questions when all of the sudden i get an email for their support team asking if i need help with anything.

i was really impressed with their response time and so glad they reached out and offered to help me set things up.

big fan and i look forward to using this app more and more as our store continues to grow.

Brand Racks

Amazing App. The support people are extremely helpful. don't need to be a big time store to get someone on the other side to help you. They are amazing. Need to get this App

The Soap Shack Baby

What a wonderful helpful app, and 5 star support. Thank you

Flow Kimonos

Very good Shopify integration. Love it! Used to use Aweber, but it is no comparison.

BeardFriendly USA | Buy Beard Oils Online

How do you give more that 5 stars to a product? Klaviyo has blown our email marketing out of the water.

→ Helps us easily segment our list
→ Such Simple Shopify & External Integrations
→ Simple Email Campaign and Flow Setup
→ They have templates to help you get your ecommerce store up and running

If you want to take your email marketing to the next level... I can't stress that you start running on the Klaviyo platform!

Thanks guys!

-The Team @ BeardFriendly.com

Mannix Knight

Would give 10 starts if allowed to, Awesome app & excellent customer service.