Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Compression Socks R Us

Works well to include products from my store in my emails, as well as to help me track and respond to abandoned carts. Klaviyo has so many more options than I currently use, but I'm getting there and seeing results the more I leverage it.

Tango Philosophy

it has made my business so much better
thanks! great tool to use for small independent ecommerce like myself who struggle to succeed.

The Flair & Natural Co

If I could give 10 stars, I would! Truly a game changer for e-commerce. You can do so much and build truly dynamic, customised, and highly personalised emails to your customers. I switched over from a paid Mailchimp plan and Klaviyo does SO MUCH more even with the free plan!

Executive Vibe

I tried multiple CRM, no one beats Klaviyo in deep Shopify integration, ease of use, and reasonably priced. I am using it in all my stores. Totally can't recommend Klaviyo enough!

Yūjin

If you are an E-Commerce you should use this app. I was using Mailchimp, they are great but their interface is a little old and robust. Klaviyo works better for me, easier

Reino Vikingo GT

I use this app and it really helps to reach my clients and to know great stats, it really easy to use.

Iryna's Village

This app looks good and it is free to many options. I'll pop up later on to write a review. Just launched.

Incredible Socks

This app is awesome. For any e-commerce store it's a must have. I love the flows you can utilize and the recommendations are awesome. Recommended

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

CurlySue Essentials

Klaviyo is super awesome!! Simple & User friendly! I have set up popups, email campaigns and it was all easy to figure out.