Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Magiktea

This is absolutely, hands down, no questions asked...the best email marketing software out there. If you're not on Klaviyo...I don't know what you're doing!

Unique Views ALBATOMI

Location Romania

I really like this app. Helped me to create good campaigns. I recomand it! It's very simple to use,

Design KontroL

Really good app overall! A bit expensive but you'll make a profit quickly. We are happy that there was a free option at the beginning.

Sockstock®

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great and easy to use tool.We use it for Sockstock and increased sales by using subscription popups and newsletter.

S.W.S.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Outstanding, customizable platform that has massively improved my customer experience. If I had to pick on App to keep installed, this would be it.

Bulbul Home

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Best thing I ever did! The data and insights on customers is amazing, and the ease with which I can create templates - O.M.G
Love it!

Our Generation NZ

Location New Zealand

We recently migrated to Klaviyo from another provider and have found the transition to be very easy and the Klaviyo application is proving to very easy to use while having all the functionality we could need.

Galactic Swagg

It is my favorite app! klaviyo makes everything so easy and seamless. Must have app for online stores

Kiriko Made

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Best email for ecommerce ever built. We've added substantial revenue with campaigns and flows. Outstanding customer support as well.

Indigena Skincare

I love the ease of use of this App, it works so well! Thank you Klaviyo for the great customer service! Elliott was awesome.