Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
June 7, 2022

LOVE! So easy to set up and use. For someone who is just starting my business, this is so fantastic and has become such an important tool for generating sales

orendabeauty
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 5, 2022

Love this app! It integrates with almost everything and the functionality is beautiful. We love this app so much it fits all our needs!

Sacred Visions
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 2, 2022

Best in class. So much you can do. Does cost more to implement and support but seems to be the only way to go.

Adoratherapy.com
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
June 1, 2022

Found this to be a great app for creating a newsletter campaign and setting up pop up on my front screen to capture email addresses. Really easy and straightforward to use and so much more I can do that I haven't got round to yet with running campaigns etc.

bellablossomchildrenswear
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 29, 2022

The app works well thus far. i like the templates to work off of when trying to create a newsletter campaign

Hook's Rubs & Spices
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 27, 2022

So far really good, lots of email customization and campaign flow. I am using this in my blue-comma.com ecom site.

BlueComma
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 27, 2022

Just started using, a bit nervous but I think I am getting there following the videos etc. Was referred by another user and grateful for the referral

Banjo Swagger
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
Klaviyo replied June 8, 2022

We love our referrals! Please do reach out if you need any support.

May 19, 2022

Best email app I've used thus far and I've used a few top-rated ones! The features, functionality, and customer support are all top-notch!

Avant Accents
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 19, 2022

Obsessed with klaviyo tool and support. They really deeply care about merchants and analytics are great. We use them for email and love it.

Jones Road
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 18, 2022

I have been using Klaviyo for a few years and love it. I have set up campaign templates for my newsletters, sales & promotions, and announcements. I have also loved how easy the automated workflows have been, and the reporting of the system. Lastly, I have always been able to reach the Klaviyo support team any time I have a question!

Propello Life | The Best Natural Supplements