Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cable5

Why does it keep on sending klavio logo??? I have paid, and it says it's turned off. I have also tried to add my logo, but it keeps on showing the Facebook messanger icon as a logo.

The Penguin Mart

Uninstalling it instantly. Setup gets stuck on email verification despite verifying email several times. Waste of time

Sali Bazar

I do not recommend using this app for several reasons: 1 / After working with this company for almost 2 years, my account has been disconnected. Reason: Your content or industry conflicts with our terms of service (after almost 2 years they answer me this) 2 / Customer service very very bad, there is no response for days, if you are new, they will respond immediately, but if they disconnect your account, they will leave you waiting for days and days. Please think about it before opening the account, unfortunately I am not the only person affected (read other reviews). If it happens to you, you will lose time (you write messages and wait, wait...), money (because all your automations stop) and have to start from scratch, because you have to migrate everything to another company (luckily there are very good companies).

elite tipping

BEWARE!!! DO NOT USE! This app will freeze your account when you send your first email campaign so they can "review" your business. It will take at least 24 hours to review, then they could reject your account completely based not their small print.

IntyEssentials.com

I do not recommend for small businesses. Too complicated to use. The moment a user gets out of a flow that you didn't want them to get out of, you're in a bind. You have to do mind gymnastics in order to figure out how to align your flows correctly. I've also had serious problems with the back-populate function, which they know they need to overhaul. I've also had people kicked out of flows, but the flow says just that they've been "skipped" - big difference between these two things. Klaviyo is very powerful and has some great features, but I'm looking forward to switching because it's simply too complicated.

Spooky Cat Press

So disappointed with this popular app. I've had issues with Klaviyo for over 6 months. I'm on a paid account and always have to beg for any support. The app doesn't work with my theme Fashionopolism and I've had issues with integration, email triggers, and activity logging. It has also dramatically slowed down my website since I've re-integrated for the 4th time because of something not working. It takes days for support to get back and they usually send a copy and paste code with an article link to fix it yourself.

tjuub

And you are out in the desert ...alone. Their double opt in doesn't work since weeks. Customer support isn't helpful at all. No, even worse: they just denied this fault. Only after I paid a developer who confirmed the Klavyio system having an issue, they admitted there is a bug. Huh.
And then....nothing happens.
Customer support confirmed the bug as fixed. But - what a surprise - it is NOT. No further answers from customer 'support' . I worked on that issue now for several days and just let it go now. Horrible experience. Never again! And: that's a pity, because the features would be nice. Handling too. But if you are impossible to follow the legal requirements and lose leads 't get any help from customer support - its just crap.

Spikes and Seams

Although I very much enjoy the functionality of the app itself, someone on their team has repeatedly been harassing me with phone calls and emails. Within 15 hours of signing up someone from Klaviyo has called me 3 times and sent 2 emails. As a small business owner who is busy with work as is and dealing with Covid obstacles on top of that, I do not need to be bombarded with sales calls during the work day. This is the second time I have signed up to use Klaviyo and this behavior happened to me the first time as well. I highly suggest they tone down their aggressive and unappealing sales techniques UPDATE: MAY 21, 2021. Even after repeatedly declining their services they call me multiple times a day and it is the point of harassment. I loathe this company and do not suggest even signing up because they will bother you non stop with their sales tactics.

Ivka Tvárová jóga

I spent hours creating campaigns and when I needed to have it sent for at a very specific time- it did not let me and said there is a bug they are fixing at the moment. Super frustrating

The Abingdon Co.

Unlike Shopify that has great Customer Service as you begin to get used to their system, Klaviyo is not exactly helpful in getting you on the right track when you start out. I'm a month into trying to set up the platform, and I was told if I wasn't on a paid plan, I could get no assistance. Ok, I understand that, but 1 phone call to "sell" me the platform, and then I'm on my own to figure out if it will work for me was frustrating to say the least. ... and when you do start to pay, you only get Chat or Email support. No phone calls. No help teaching you (unless you like reading dozens of articles and watching dozens of video tutorials). I, for one, am overwhelmed by all of the articles, the videos, the youtube vids explaining what worked for them, the forums, the emails back and forth. Sometimes you just want to get on the phone and hash it out in an hour. Unfortunately, you will not get anything close to that kind of assistance with Klaviyo. I just hope the platform does what I was sold on it doing. So far, not impressed.