Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Naturally Boosted

This is a truly amazing service. The intelligence and connectivity is outstanding. This is one of the no-brainer choices. It is a generous plan that allows you to work with the service until you are over 250 subscribers. Odd review that gave 3 stars for that .. there is always someone I guess.

Shibuya Laundry

The template designer is extremely powerful and intuitive. I love the fact that I could fully benefit from abandoned cart without paying a dime and only started being charged when my business started growing consistently.

Loved and Beyond

This app was exactly what I was looking for. To be able to have complete customization ability can become such an asset when trying to create your own branded templates for email marketing. Love this app so far!

Pretty & Fluffy

i use this app. i believe that is the best for email marketing. i definitely suggest it. also has amazing features

Jarlia By Jolina (Jewellery Stylist) — Online shop — All rights reserved

Klaviyo customer support reply to my request after 24hrs. Why is my Welcome Series not sending? I have checked my Signup Forms tab and Enabled Integrations they are matching. Please note: Additionally, your account is on our free tier, so by default it will have Double Opt In. This feature requires anyone that signs up to receive a confirmation email which they must accept before they will be added to the newsletter and welcome flow. It is not uncommon for the confirmation email to be missed. I hope this can help someone who are not familiar with Double Opt In. Thank you Ian Nichols

Monji Tea

I used this app to manage my automated emails and newsletter. What a game changer. It's so intuitive and user friendly. Huge fan.

The Good Life Boutique

We use Klaviyo for marketing to our online AND in-store customers. The integration is fantastic, it can pull in all the items from an abandoned cart with links back to the cart or the specific items. You can feature collections in your emails automatically, segment your customers based on their purchase (or even browsing) history. If you want to speak directly to the people who are shopping on your site, this is the way to do it.

Kyezir

I am not genius nor am I a business mogul but this app has turned me into a great business woman. I have learned so much, they have a lot of written instructions as well as videos if you want to do something and you don't know how to. You need this app if you want to progress in you business.

Shimmersix.com

I'm a small start-up and I'm using this to manage my email marketing. I really like that the free version has reasonable features for my small email list since I don't have the budget to upgrade to the paid version. I imagine the paid features will be even better once I grow to a point where it makes sense to upgrade.

janori

Pretty amazing tool. I takes a little to fully comprehend how much you can do with this. But if you're into email marketing I believe it doesn't get any more powerful or comfortable than this.
We use it for Abandoned cart mails, launch mail series, newsletter subscriber series, everything email basically.