Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Kiana Beauty

Klaviyo are amazing. We have had it installed for years but kept on the free plan for the longest time. With the pending removal of Mailchimp from Shopify's ecosystem, Klaviyo was there every step of the way in bringing the most out of our marketing automation capabilities.

Our only regret was not starting earlier.

Klaviyo was BUILT for e-commerce and the advanced segmentation, syncing of Facebook Audiences and complex automation flows help get the most out of our marketing efforts.

Klaviyo is easy, allowing for complex thing such as feeds to supply dynamic content that is always up to date, personalisation and other things.

And it just WORKS with Shopify. They do most of the heavy lifting but aren't afraid of you customising its output.

They have our highest endorsement.

Jammiespree

Just started Klaviyo after fiddling with Mailchimp for months. Loving it so far! Would definitely recommend.

Gazollo

Started using this app once mailchimp and shopify ended their integration. So far I'm loving it. Highly recommended!

OyaDrive

I used this app to boost my audience sales.Best app to get in touch with your loving customers.
@www.oyadrive.com

HorseNstuff

Great app ,app helps me a lot.
Love the flow and how its integrate with my shopify store.
I recommend you to use this app.

teakruthi

I have been using Klaviyo for a while and it is by far one of the valuable apps on my site. Love it and can't do without it!

Love Me Accessories

This app helps me a lot. It is a little intimidating at first because of all the options available, but once you get the hang of it life becomes easier. The most useful app to assist with email campaigns.

Blue Brew Tea

I'm so glad I found Klaviyo! Really easy to use, help guides are available online and customer service is only an email away. Highly recommended for small businesses

SooFina

Easy to use. Very useful information. Klaviyo staffs are very helpful. Overall, good Marketing Automation tool.

Candace Stribling Jewelry

easy to create emails, over the top data analytics, and great customer service. I love the platform. Highly recommend it.