Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
May 18, 2022

I have been using Klaviyo for a few years and love it. I have set up campaign templates for my newsletters, sales & promotions, and announcements. I have also loved how easy the automated workflows have been, and the reporting of the system. Lastly, I have always been able to reach the Klaviyo support team any time I have a question!

Propello Life | The Best Natural Supplements
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 17, 2022

Really blown away by how easy this app is to use. There was a few things I was confused about, I emailed Klaviyo at 4.50pm and had a reply within 5 minutes! They explained what I needed so simply. Also love that it's cheaper

Backdrop Collective
Time spent using app: 7 days
May 16, 2022

The best Email marketing app out there, a real value, a great way to create an awesome flows and campaigns, very very recommended!

Take Care Tech
Israel
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 2, 2022

Easy to use with many features we have yet to implement. It was easy to set up and import our contacts from our previous system.

hellomellow
Time spent using app: 25 days
May 2, 2022

This is the easiest email automation I have used. I love the templates and the flows are done for you

Stellar Healthy Living Bath and Body Care
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 27, 2022

I use Klaviyo to send personalized emails to all of my leads at once. This is a great tool because it helps me keep all of my digital relationships in one place. I also love that all of my messages are personalized to each contact. This tool helps me increase leads and sales. It is affordable and easy to use. This is an essential tool for my marketing strategy. https://www.kinkytoy.store https://www.shackled.me

Shackled.Me
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 19, 2022

Switched from MailChimp to Klaviyo and haven't looked back. It integrates really nicely with Shopify and we're now able to do SO much more to support our E-Commerce desires.

Devon Rum Co.
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 18, 2022

De lo mejor que he encontrado en email marketing. Una magnifica herramienta para promocionar tu tienda.

Testimu
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 16, 2022

Pretty fantastic but can be damned intimidating-- especially if you've invested a bunch of time in the past to learn other email systems and figure this one will be as hard or harder. We became Klaviyo users in 2020 but didn't do much with it until the last 6 weeks. We tried but got stuck a lot. We attempted to hire Klaviyo experts but no one wanted to work hourly ad we didn't want to sign contracts for thousands of dollars per month and nothing really guaranteed from a completion standpoint. In the last 6 weeks we've realized how much Klaviyo can do-- and figured out a LOT of the "how" to get it to do that just by methodically going through the video trainings on Klaviyo Academy. Those videos are a lifesaver! If you've considered giving Klaviyo a chance because you suspect it might do a bunch of great things you wanna do but don't know how-- but have held off, thinking it's "too complicated" to learn...give yourself a chance. We haven't figured everything out by any means but we're well on the way to Klaviyo paying for itself and becoming a magnifier and amplifier for all of our channels and audience growth plus of course revenue growth. FWIW the Shopify integration was trickier than they said it would be-- but all in all not horribly difficult.

Cubic Zirconia CZ
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 14, 2022

Klaviyo does an excellent job on guiding my business to achieve its destination toward success. A clear and precise explanation through it's tutoring simplicity reveals the quality of expertise it offers to VIP Communities.

mytutor722.com