Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

i-need-one.com

Takes a bit of effort to set up but is easy to do. Once you do, Klaviyo handles everything for you in a fully automated process. I've tried a few and Klaviyo is definitely the best.

GodShirts

Loving Klaviyo, a bit expensive but it is very useful in the long-term! Easily extract more value out of your customers and help them with whatever they need using Klaviyo - simple and easy.

VIXSHOPPING

So far so good, recommended. Hopefully i will meet my ad roas haha. Thanks klaviyo team. ... really cool tool

The Style Hub Co.

This is an amazing application. It has made the company's email marketing initiatives easy and seamless.

Qualwear

I like how it's easy to manage email campaigns, flow series, lists and segments. I highly recommend Klaviyo

elderlycentral

We love this App and use it for all our online e-commerce stores. it's so simple and intuitive. We've had great auto flow results on all three our sites www.elderlycentral.com, www.theparentdiary.com, and www.audiunthearing.com. We would highly recommend Klaviyo to anyone.

Unicus Joyas

Klaviyo is a great marketing tool. The setup and integration is really easy, even if you migrate from another tool. Lots of documentation. Serious e-commerce companion.

BONXA

LochTree

Klaviyo is a brilliant email tool. The setup and integration couldn't be easier. For anyone serious about ecommerce - you certainly need to checkout Klaviyo and give it a good look.

TrendPony

So far so good. wow it is awesome, I'm learning more things from Klaviyo everyday. Make sure you take some time to go thru all its capabilities as you will find this very useful and helpful. Almost addictive too! building lists and segments.