Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
April 8, 2022

Switched over from MailChimp toward the end of last year. It was a very big undertaking recreating all of our email flows, triggers, and templates - but in the end it was well worth the effort. Now we feel like we have a true CRM + Email + Metrics system that allows us to have a much more holistic view of our store and customer that we didn't have before. The ability to slice and dice data is also leaps and bounds better than MailChimp. Finally, even though doing a migration was a PIA, it also gave us an opportunity to re-look everything and button up trigger/DRIP/automation campaigns and fix issues and make things even better.

Doppeltree
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 2, 2022

Muy útil con sus flujos de correos automatizados y campañas para temporadas especiales. Se pueden combinar con flujos SMS.

tecphone
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 30, 2022

Klaviyo is a MUST HAVE in 2022 for your shop, if you want more profit and increase your sells ! The support is awesome also and very reactive ! If you don't have Klaviyo, you lose money !

Selezia
France
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 29, 2022

The best email marketing app, it can do anything! Took a minute to figure out, but now the possibilities are limitless. And very generous free plan too. Thank you!

WellReadBabes
Time spent using app: 11 days
March 29, 2022

This is absolutely, hands down, no questions asked...the best email marketing software out there. If you're not on Klaviyo...I don't know what you're doing!

Magiktea
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 21, 2022

I really like this app. Helped me to create good campaigns. I recomand it! It's very simple to use,

Unique Views ALBATOMI
Romania
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 20, 2022

Really good app overall! A bit expensive but you'll make a profit quickly. We are happy that there was a free option at the beginning.

Design KontroL
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 20, 2022

Great and easy to use tool.We use it for Sockstock and increased sales by using subscription popups and newsletter.

Sockstock®
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 20, 2022

Outstanding, customizable platform that has massively improved my customer experience. If I had to pick on App to keep installed, this would be it.

S.W.S.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 17, 2022

Best thing I ever did! The data and insights on customers is amazing, and the ease with which I can create templates - O.M.G
Love it!