Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

BABYZOON

Klaviyo has brought more money to our company and it's really a game-changer.

At the beginning, we didn't want to use Klaviyo, but now we are pretty sure that was a good decision

Thank you for all.

Borderless Creations

I'm still new to the app and just finished scheduling my first newsletter. The app itself is very easy to use; drag and drop plus many features that you can already use. I still haven't mastered it but over all, a great app to use and easy to integrate with Shopify store.

CLASSIC BEAUTY & FASHION BOUTIQUE, LLC

This app is so easy to use and I can't believe I had difficulties with it in the beginning but after watching a few videos, I now get it. I love it now

Plot Wines

I switched from Mailchimp to Klaviyo because Shopify was no longer working with Mailchimp, and I was a little ticked off about learning a new platform, but after taking a day to really dig into what Klaviyo does, I'm stoked.

As a designer first, I can use their email builder to create things pretty much exactly how I want to look - and now that I've setup a couple flows to greet new signups to the newsletter and automate a couple other simple things. I'm very pleased. The pricing (free) is great as I currently have a small wine club newsletter under 250.

Make the switch!

Ellie Grey

Pretty easy to set up. I'm had fun creating a subscription pop up and email marketing flows that seem to be working. Support is also great. I submitted a request on Sunday, they first responded Monday morning, I had a fix by Tuesday morning (which required higher level support from an engineer).

Tori Luxe Extensions

I have the basic unpaid membership and it's so bomb. You can make things look exactly how you want! I use them for my email marketing and I love it! You can customize everything about the emails. The only thing I don't like is the branding that comes with the unpaid version. I may upgrade so it isn't that bad.

ELITCORD - Prémium katonai termékek

OMG! I found the perfect email marketing software ever. I found more companies, but they are wasn't perfect, but Klaviyo is. It's work very well with Shopify. The best software ever I love those.

Northlord

great app. I recently started to use it. I think it is gonna be a killer app. So far great email tool

Home on the Swan

We are very impressed with Klaviyo, which we are now using at https://homeontheswan.com/

I have used MailChimp and Active Campaign in the past, so far Klaviyo has been far simpler to setup and the supports been great.

Candace & Basil Furniture

Very useful and powerful tool. It takes some time to learn all of the features but we are getting the hang of it!