Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

skylandwear

such a Great app
I absolutely love it and suggest you to use it for Email Marketing.
Be sure that your customers would love that

stryvesupplements

Very easy to use and set up. getting started with the flow templates was very easy and works well. Great tool to help increase sales

Bear Tees

Location Bulgaria

One of the best apps out there to help shopifiers grow their sales. Thank you! I use it mainly for abandoned carts and sms reminders.

THE COASTAL HABITAT

Location India

Best app i have come across to boost revenue and recovering abandoned carts using email marketing.!!

American Happy

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I've been using Klaviyo for almost 2 years since I found out it integrates seamlessly with my Shopify store. It's been great. The online help pages are actually helpful, and my emails have never looked better. I recommend it to every entrepreneur I meet!

Lane Walker Books

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best email software to integrate with Shopify - Hands down. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to start email marketing to use Klayvio.

Teedup Vegan

I am a beginner user but the interface is easy enough for me to understand and they have help resource pages with instructions. I like how it is easy to set up emails with drag and drop components. It's also nice that it syncs into my product listing so I can pull from there to put products into emails.

Next Level Skin Pty Ltd

Location Australia

So easy to use for a beginner like me who isn't very tech savy! I already love it and can't wait to see some amazing results!

bastille_breads

Really great app, much better than Mailchimp... But the main issue is that it's SO expensive! Maybe I'm just old but it feels like email apps should be cheaper for what you get. However, happy with Klaviyo as this is just the way the market is.

Lioness Beauty Cosmetics

I've had this app about 1 week and I love it. I was using another mailing system for 3 years and it was difficult to use. After I spent a few hours learning Klaviyo, I am really happy with the results of my email campaigns and flows. I think this is the motherboard of all mailer apps. There's so much to learn, but if you spend the time to learn it, you should be ready to go. I can't believe I spent 3 years with a different mailing system! My old one was so hard to set up segments, lists and flows, but Klaviyo makes it super easy and customizable. Email marketing is such an important part of how we make money, so I was ready to invest in something more worthwhile. Give it a try! I tinkered with it for a week before I used the paid version.