Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Efilters.net

Great support from Mitch. Very easy to use. Very timely responses to emails and super easy to schedule a phone call to get questions answered.

DiP Clothing LLC

I am really enjoying learning how to create campaigns and this app really is helping me get more comfortable with sending emails to my customers. From the step-by-step videos to the templates this app is AWESOME !!!! THANKS AGAIN!

Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream Inc.

The email builder and campaign flow are super easy to use! The way it segments lists is a huge bonus. I highly suggest trying it.

Élan Curve

I use this app for my marketing and it really helps me organize my customers. I have referred several business owners to this app so far!

Moore Beauty Essentials

Just what I needed. I like the setup of this application. It is easy to use and it does exactly what I needed it to do. Awesome App! Must download

Shinkah Beauty

So far so good! I was looking for a more intensive yet easy to use email marketing system for awhile and I'm loving everything about Klaviyo. If you're on the fence, I'd definitely recommend giving them a try!

The Unique Owl

I've had this app since yesterday after hearing about this platform through the E commerce uncensored podcast.

So I haven't used this app for long, however I've found the experience so far smooth and straightforward. They employ a powerful and intelligent system that helps you to create effective emails, really boosting your email marketing potential. I would definitely recommend making use of there academy where you can view a bunch of tutorial videos that will help you in setting up your campaigns, flows, segments, lists etc. It's important you spend time understanding the system so that you can utilize it at the optimal level.

In addition, another great part about using Klavyio as a beginner, like myself, is that it's free for up to 250 subscribers. If you're looking to really boost your sales and take your store to the next level, whatever that level is, Klavyio is definitely the best option, in my opinion.

Lastly, I love the interface, I find it really easy to navigate around Klavyio, which is always great, especially if you don't particularly enjoy this part of e commerce, setting up marketing. This site makes it easy for you to set up one of the most important and effective methods of making sales, email marketing!

I'll leave it there.

Blunteffects®

Love this app! Costly but its worth it! I love the numerous features and convenience. You don't have to be a professional or have a degree to understand the functions of this app, which I love! anyone can make their marketing professional with Klaviyo!

RetroMTL

Very easy to use and very deep! We are able to send great newsletter to our customers in only a few minutes!

Alexander Christensen

Really enjoying the use of this - easy to use and as a start up the limit on 250 doesn't make much difference.