Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Dream Dribble, LLC.

Klaviyo is awesome!!! I love it. Easy to use, easy to navigate. All in all it takes 2 seconds to upload lists, create campaigns. 10/10!!!!!!!!!

Freaker USA

I've worked with a ton of emailing platforms and companies and Klaviyo has, hands down, been the best. The integrations allow us to tap into a wealth of customer information that has made us a better organization while also allowing us to grow explosively, and I'm not exaggerating. Because of the email tools this platform provides, we are experiencing the best Q1 in three years. Not to mention, every time I've had any issue with the platform (wanting to send emojis in subject lines, getting higher than normal spam alerts, my template isn't working like I want, etc.) the support from the Klaviyo team has been prompt, courteous, and outstanding. -- I could go on. 10/10 would recommend.

Genius .Co

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sparkle Red

Awesome product! Something I was looking for, email templates are nice and they have great tutorials!

PASSION PÊCHE

Ceci est un MUST pour ma solution en ligne. Mon entreprise a récemment démarré et, autant que je sache, Klaviyo constituera un pas énorme dans la bonne direction avec le CRM. Facile à utiliser et support goid. Merci

7Luxe Apparel

I used this app to help me market my small online boutique. The templates they have are so professional and exquisite. Very pleased!

CocoPits

I really like Klaviyo a lot. It's user friendly and has very good support. I use it to send emails to my e-commerce customers and their templates make it very easy. Learning to use the flows and I think that holds a lot of potential. Seems like there's endless options. I've tried a couple other top name automated marketing companies. Highly recommend Klaviyo over those.

BodyHugs

This a Great app! this app is helpful to me Because I work a full time Job and have an online store so this is convenient when I need to have emails sent out to my customers and I am at work just click and send. thank You.

My Vanities

This app is a must have! The support staff replies SO FAST and there are a ton of helpful step by step videos for navigating.

ToddyBee

This app is very easy to use and it's great so far, just waiting for response per my first campaign. Great Job!