Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Teedup Vegan

I am a beginner user but the interface is easy enough for me to understand and they have help resource pages with instructions. I like how it is easy to set up emails with drag and drop components. It's also nice that it syncs into my product listing so I can pull from there to put products into emails.

Next Level Skin Pty Ltd

Location Australia

So easy to use for a beginner like me who isn't very tech savy! I already love it and can't wait to see some amazing results!

bastille_breads

Really great app, much better than Mailchimp... But the main issue is that it's SO expensive! Maybe I'm just old but it feels like email apps should be cheaper for what you get. However, happy with Klaviyo as this is just the way the market is.

Lioness Beauty Cosmetics

I've had this app about 1 week and I love it. I was using another mailing system for 3 years and it was difficult to use. After I spent a few hours learning Klaviyo, I am really happy with the results of my email campaigns and flows. I think this is the motherboard of all mailer apps. There's so much to learn, but if you spend the time to learn it, you should be ready to go. I can't believe I spent 3 years with a different mailing system! My old one was so hard to set up segments, lists and flows, but Klaviyo makes it super easy and customizable. Email marketing is such an important part of how we make money, so I was ready to invest in something more worthwhile. Give it a try! I tinkered with it for a week before I used the paid version.

Biune.

Location Mexico

Es la mejor aplicacion para email marketing que he encontrado para shopify. Los flows y automatizaciones son faciles de usar y ahorran mucho tiempo.

Slipins

Good Morning. My company, SlipIns is 8 years old and we have been working diligently to increase our national and global awareness as well as increasing sales with the use of various promotional entities. We discovered Klaviyo quite by accident when a customer mentioned that we might try this company for our e-mail marketing and promotion. I was a bit skeptical because we had been using another source with limited success and expenditure of lots of time and energy. We decided to give Klaviyo a try and, much to my excitement, in less than 60 days our sales returns have been exceptional. We have just exceeded a 500% return on our investment using this system. We found setting up the system was easy and when we needed help their people were right there to help. We are not overly tech savvy people and the Klaviyo support people were ready to help us with all our questions and needs immediately which was a huge advantage that sets them apart from the other services. I have to say, if you're in need of help and results using e-mail marketing and promotion Klaviyo is a tremendous resource and we at SlipIns recommend them enthusiastically. They have been fabulous!

Terracotta Skincare

Before Klaviyo I was using Mailchimp, and they're like night and day. It took me hours to figure out how to get set up in Mailchimp, and then whenever I logged back in I would forget where things lived and have to figure it out again. This ate into the time I could have spent working on actual content or learning how to use more advanced features. Klaviyo in comparison was a lot more intuitive - once you poke around once, it's much harder to get lost and you can build momentum faster. Plus, I know that once I'm ready, there are a ton of more powerful features waiting for me.

Our Heartshakers

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This is my first time using Klaviyo and it provides so much value for free. I was able to A and B test my emails and schedule. It's perfect for importing my Shopify list.

Lit Laundry

Easy to use and simple. I love simple as a new business owner its really important. I appreciate also that everything is spelled out easily and all steps are put there so you know what is next and hot to get there.

Garden Activewear

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing for small business owners. Very easy to understand, setup emails and pop-ups for your website.
Creating emails is also very easy and doesn't require any design skills.