Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Rapid Safety

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic customer support, well thought-out app user interface and very helpful automations. Thank you!

Earth to Earth Organics

Really amazing app love thank it has the email and text campaigns on one plaform. On the free plan we already started making more money for my clients store, highly reccommend

Harmony icon

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app for all. I can do a lot using it. It has increased my subscribers and my sales with wide variety of remarketing email options.

KibbleWobble

I used this app to create an e-mail campaign. I've never done that before and I'm glad Klaviyo made it easy to do!

Crafty and Creative Sisters

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I love this app for my Shopify store! It's super easy to use & keeps me organized! I 100% recommend!

VirtualMe.co

Location Colombia

Estoy usando Klaviyo y me parece fantástico, fácil de usar, la recomiendo 100%, la sincronización con Shopify es facilísima de hacer.

burgershop.no

Location Norway

This is super easy to use, has great templates and so many options. We send weekly newsletters, and also use the abandoned cart function. Love it.

VERO Watch Company

I love the option of setting up flows and being able to go straight to the app from Shopify. We're moving off of our beloved Mailchimp to give this a proper try.

iRobust Tech

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 18 hours

I've always had some minor challenges with setting up email campaigns, but ever since I've started using Klaviyo, the operation has been easier. The platform is self-explanatory and user-friendly. Awesome 1 Team!

Kiwee

Klayvio is a great app. It is very easy to use. It also integrates well with other apps like Social Snowball.