Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Little Wascal Co

I HATE THIS APP. I have lost SO many sales in my opening/launch week as people simple aren't getting the signup/welcome flow series I spent HOURS setting up. Customers are emailing me to tell me they aren't getting their discount code, and I look like an idiot. Emails to support give me 'generic' fixes and I've been going backwards and forwards for 3-4 days with no resolution. Everything support have told me to do, I've done and it still doesn't work. If I don't get this issue sorted by COB Monday your app is being deleted.

ThisSoundsCool

Even after disconnecting this app, they still bill me. Their instructions for cancelling my account was really hard.

JiveTurtle

Absolutely the worst pricing structure and cancellation process. It is all laid out for them to make money.

Please avoid using this app if you don't want headaches!

InNature Teas

NOT A GREAT SUPPORT .... AFTER ONE WEEK , WE STILL DO NOT KNOW , THEIR PRICING - WEHAVE REQUESTED SEVERAL TIMES ... VERY ODD
NOT TOO PROFESSIONAL , TO SAY THE LEAST

AGAIN , WE HEARD GOOD THINGS - BUT UNABLE TO OPEN THE PAGE WITH THE PRICES

Tana Elegant

Got my account banned. Contacted them several times via motconvit.ftu@gmail.com and still did not get the final response. Not very responsive support team.

Sparkle Fantasy Cosmetics

what a cruel app! i spent ages doing my email campaign $400 a month to send!!! this is outrageous.

Sententia Jewelry

VERY VERY VERY hard to make a custom email template and not enough information to find on website...

Nettoyage

I spent hours setting up my email list, creating my first campaign "opening soon". Once i hit send, my campaign was cancelled, and my account has been disabled. I don't understand why, i'm only using it for the first time. Now i have to find another program to use. very frustrating, and poor communication

4 Hunks

I think that this app should be very clear about their plans. Because in the end your subscription will be based on all the interactions once made on your store. And it does not matter if these profiles are useful to your business or not. If 5.000 people interact to your store but never bought a thing, you will have to pay a subscription for 5.000 profiles, which is insane expensive and might not bring you any return back. Just be aware that you will now be charged for your active email list members. Seams to be a good software, but if you don´t sign up for the very expensive subscription you can not test it. So be aware before you do all the work moving your lists to this software. It generates by it self a lot of profiles increasing the costs of subscription as they explain me in a Email. Just have in mind if you want to spend time dealing with this issue installing a new software.

First Outdoor Shop

No funciona bien.La paguina se queda colgada cada momento. No se puede volver a reinstalar con lo cual el problema no se puede solbentar...nada, no la recomiendo para nada

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7