Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Sparkle Fantasy Cosmetics

what a cruel app! i spent ages doing my email campaign $400 a month to send!!! this is outrageous.

Sententia Jewelry

VERY VERY VERY hard to make a custom email template and not enough information to find on website...

Nettoyage

I spent hours setting up my email list, creating my first campaign "opening soon". Once i hit send, my campaign was cancelled, and my account has been disabled. I don't understand why, i'm only using it for the first time. Now i have to find another program to use. very frustrating, and poor communication

4 Hunks

I think that this app should be very clear about their plans. Because in the end your subscription will be based on all the interactions once made on your store. And it does not matter if these profiles are useful to your business or not. If 5.000 people interact to your store but never bought a thing, you will have to pay a subscription for 5.000 profiles, which is insane expensive and might not bring you any return back. Just be aware that you will now be charged for your active email list members. Seams to be a good software, but if you don´t sign up for the very expensive subscription you can not test it. So be aware before you do all the work moving your lists to this software. It generates by it self a lot of profiles increasing the costs of subscription as they explain me in a Email. Just have in mind if you want to spend time dealing with this issue installing a new software.

First Outdoor Shop

No funciona bien.La paguina se queda colgada cada momento. No se puede volver a reinstalar con lo cual el problema no se puede solbentar...nada, no la recomiendo para nada

Bold Addictions

Horrible app. Having the worst of luck trying to find a good email marketing company. I thought this would be the best of all, but after days of creating emails flows, pop ups etc.. I learned Klaviyo is no difference from the others.

Reasons I DO NOT recommend Klaviyo:
- the only way to get customer service is to email them and wait until they respond. I emailed them on a Wednesday, by Saturday I had to send another email asking if anyone received my initial email. So if time is of the essence beware.

-I get an email back about a question I asked and the answer was so simple and unhelpful, I wasted additional time asking my question again. be detailed if you have to contact customer service, be prepared to wait.

-I deleted several non-active subscribers from my Mailchimp account before integrating with Klaviyo to make sure I was at the 250 mark to avoid paying - I'm not into paying for email marketing, my customers hardly open their emails or usually mark them as spam for whatever reason. Deleting these subscribers got me at the 250 mark. After creating a welcome flow and learning all of Klaviyo's ways to do things, sending emails became the hardest thing ever.

-the free plan is 250 subscribers and 500 emails per month. Thats 2 emails per person on your list, if nobody else signs up. After sending a "sorry it's been a few days since you got an email from me" to my subscribers, I sent a mothers day email 2 days later. I've only sent my list 2 emails and now I have to wait 30 days to send any additional emails this month or pay to upgrade to a monthly plan.

-trying to send emails isn't easy. my list says 250 ppl, but when I try to send an email It tells me I have 252 ppl on my list. So, I have to break the list up into segments and send them. Even deleted more ppl in the Klaviyo list to bring the subscriber amount down, now I'm at 247 ppl but when sending it still says I'm at 252. How? IDK.

I'm going back to Mailchimp. I'll find a 3rd party app to link to my Shopify store to connect everything. Hope this review helps someone.

joleeisrael

I'm sorry for the moment I replaced mail chimp.
Their service is terrible, lots of mishaps, prices are too expensive.
Very disappointed and I do not recommend them.
There are cheaper and better solutions that know how to provide excellent service and not only to make promises

Plus Size Clothing Co

Really poor service

I would not recommend this app to anyone. Unfortunately, with mailchimp being unsynced there are only a few alternatives.

Wild Thoughts Lingerie

I used this app to replace mailchimp.

I never leave bad reviews however customer service is the worst I have ever seen. When your paying premium rates you expect someone to respond within 4 weeks (and multiple emails) to simple questions.

I couldnt recommend someone using this platform

Blue Milk Soda

A waste of time.

The app migrated my Shopify customers, but it didn't allow me to add them to any list, which eventually means that I can not use them in a campaign. After adding manually the customers to a list, I spent an hour creating a campagin and as soon as I clicked SEND they blocked my account. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6