Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS | Reviews

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Estcoza

The worst app I see ever, I hate klaviyo it made me go crazy, It's not good for beginners and needs a lot of time to learn how to make a tiny task, If there was less than one star I would add it, Stupid app

November 24, 2021

Hi Abdallah, the Klaviyo team is here to help you work through those tiny tasks — you are not alone! Please look out for an email from us so we can get you back on track.

SENYLON

My shop does not integrate with Klaviyo, I have tried many times and I can't register directly on the website, I need help.

November 12, 2021

Hi 代军 邝, we're able to confirm your store is now properly integrating with Klaviyo. Please look out for an email from our Support team and reply with any additional questions.

Collory

Poor support!
something went wrong with my payment while having Campaign starting.
My account was suspended and my campaign+Flows was stopped. For me this is not a professional move how to treat customer and stopping flows and campaigns without any contact!! Also the support did not helped me. I am not able to pay and still waiting for support to help me. Because i can not make payment by my self. This is very very poor. I will move to another email marketing app

November 12, 2021

Hi Sami, it looks like our Support team was able to get this resolved shortly after you shared your feedback. I'll reach out to you via email to make sure you're now satisfied with your experience. Moving forward, reach us at to feedback@klaviyo.com if you feel you're not getting the support you need. We are always here to help!

Shop Chiva

Use this app to collect phone numbers and emails - overall there are a lot of bugs, it's not user friendly, and they don't provide support unless you are paying.

November 12, 2021

Hey Julia, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I have good news for you! We do provide technical support for all customers — even those on Free plans. I'm going to have a team member reach out to clarify how we can help you achieve your goals. You can also reach our Support team at www.klaviyo.com/support.

diamond painting factory

Worst experience with this app. Not working and completely useless support. Im definitely not using it again !!

October 6, 2021

Hey there! So sorry to hear you're frustrated. Would love to help get to the bottom of it. Our team is having trouble matching your account to a Klaviyo account so we can help... mind shooting an email over to feedback@klaviyo.com so we can support you? Thanks in advance!

TênisBom

Worrible. they take forever to respond to support. I don't recommend to anyone. The email marketing machine is good but I always have doubts and they take 24 hours to answer me and they do not help a lot. Active campaim or mailchimp are better

Herenia

September 28, 2021

Hey there! So sorry to hear you're frustrated. Our team should already be in touch to help get you the support you need. We'd love to get you up and running!

KINGSTEY®

Worst app of all history, they bid you 100$ per month without even having a proper service support. They are the best to price high but the service is literally bad, you have an answer every 24 hours, I definitely not recommend this poor app.

September 22, 2021

Hey there. So sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We'd love to help get you up and running quickly and our team is reaching out to you directly to solve any issues on your account.

Beaumonde

App not working, no access to app through Shopify, Flows disappeared without any reason. Can't access the account. Contacted Klaviyo two weeks ago and no response. $400 wasted.

September 9, 2021

Hey there. So sorry for the frustration. Our team should be in touch directly very soon to help you get into your account and get things resolved. If you haven't heard from us in the next 24 hours, feel free to email feedback@klaviyo.com directly and we'll get you the support you need.

Doublee_CaDA

edited the content for an afternoon, but the app can’t be used as a result, please tell me why? Is this software downloaded to let him acquire our customers?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18