Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Cityluxe

The dynamic coupon in the flow automation stops working for more than a week. After I reported the issue, the support just tells me that it must be I made some changes to the coupon which causes the issue. But I am very sure no changes had been made and ask them to review my activity. Then only they acknowledge it is a bug from their side. So the support tells me that they are working to fix it (no ETA), meanwhile either use a static coupon code or stop giving coupons. 5 days passed and it is not solved yet. Absolutely dissapointed with this lousy service.

Texy

When I wanted it to work most, nothing! Sent a request for customer support and they never got back to me! I tried using it because it was recommended highly to me, but instead it's a total let down. There are better services out there! Upset customer :(

The Skin Experts

I do not recommend using this app for several reasons:
1. Slowing down page speed.
2. Each time you log in into Klavyio via Shopify admin it's creating new campaign for each Staff account

ArtVelar™

My account has been disabled for about a month (with the same message that in "maximum" 3 days it will be reviewed), they have removed both the chat and the email support and in the meantime they continue to take my money, nice work guys, congratulations

Sognatore Collection

need coding experience, the worst customer service of my life. they won't help you AT ALL, they are slow to respond, and just refer you to the help center to figure it out yourself. The userability of the forms are also problematic as when using it, it would double up my logo and they were unable to help me resolve the issue

MY LONDON DRESS

L'application est vraiment complexe à utiliser, trop d'infos, on n'y comprends rien. Je ne sais même pas annuler mon abonnement facilement. Concernant les mails, le design est très limité!

UNCU London™

AWFUL!!!! Absolutely horrific experience for 4 months now. Product Expert who calls himself Sakinah should be fired on the spot. Ive been charged automatically for 3 months incorrectly despite asking to be downgraded to a free plan. Nobody bothered to do that. Customer service is non existent and useless to say the least. There is no way to remove a credit card so the monthly payments will stop charging - Sakinah simply ignored the request to help. No calls/emails from management to resolve the issue. Have been promised refunds for months now in writing, to date 3 month on - this has not happened. Sakinah is rude and terrible to deal with as is the rest of the team. Still no solution to this and we have taken legal action.

Preparing 2Live

I decided to remove this app and move on to something else. It was not as user-friendly for me at least. I need more direct support and not through email. I have a problem with companies that do not offer phone support. Email support is the most inefficient use of time and some of us simply need more guidance with a human over the phone.

Marie Sharp's Company Store

Klaviyo will never stop billing you, long after you have attempted to cancel your account, you will continue to be billed. When you attempt to correct the unauthorized charges and billing, you get crickets. There is no easy method to contact them and they take no action when contacted. We moved to the enterprise level of Hubspot for our CRM needs and are very happy. Klaviyo did an ok job during our testing, but the intentions of the company and management, appear to focus on themselves as the hero, instead of their customers. The ease of use and ability to rapidly launch marketing automations is a plus for the app. The management of the company unfortunately kills the deal.

Cable5

Why does it keep on sending klavio logo??? I have paid, and it says it's turned off. I have also tried to add my logo, but it keeps on showing the Facebook messanger icon as a logo.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15