Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Reluxeliving

Has some great features. But when you go to customize and create beautiful email templates. The emails are received as junk/spam. I tested out many templates/themes and it's a hit or miss. Some go to inbox others don't. It drove me crazy trying to figure out a way to make beautiful engaging emails that land in the inbox. Also if using a free subscription you can't get customer support, that's only for paid plans. - Another negative. Moving to Conversio

peoplesprideshoes

My very first campaign was cancelled for no reason when I strategically planned the mailing on a specific date and time. So I lost a week on " in review" campaign that was never explained to why it was in review in the first place.

Artavera

I've been working with this app and find it to be confusing and hard to use. It doesn't update the list properly. I will be deleting the app because I'm frustrated with trying to get it to work. Also, support sucks.

Akidere Co.

I enjoyed working with the UI, and the app made it easy to put together an email. The big issue I have is the "periodic review" with their "compliance team". I had just opened my shop to be timed with an opening email to my subscribers, including their discount codes, and Klaviyo disabled my account the moment I confirmed sending my campaign, cancelling my email campaign and making my grand opening less than what it should have been.

doxnation

I Installed the app due to the good reviews it had, but it started giving me problems since the 4th week, I talked to a customer agent and I spent literally 3 hours within a week sending her emails and her just giving me useless articles, my problem was related to the code, apparently klaviyo had some code problem so I got in a call with an agent and I shared screen, we tried and he didn't solve the problem, all he said is, you need to delete all the klaviyo code, yes manually, and now my newsletter when someone puts something will redirect to klaviyo saying there was a problem, I'm so disappointed, frustrated and honestly angry with this app and the customer service.
All right, apparently i cant make 1 star reviews, it wont let me submitt so i have to put 2..

Luxorlinens

Good tool, but lacks customer support for the price we are paying. Other tool offer similar features and much better support

Titanparacord

App functionality is good. But support is poor. This app is causing the layout of other elements on the page brought in by another app to break. Tier 2 support only pointed me to the existing documentation that I had already read. In the end, they were not willing to dig deeper into the issue by looking at the code on the site. Their final response/resolution was:

"Unfortunately if the Javascript from the Klaviyo form is breaking the carousel behavior of the Instagram feed, the only workaround would be to use a Shopify form instead of a Klaviyo form. It's not clear what part of the Klaviyo Javascript is causing this, as it's just loading standard jQuery, form validation, and instructions for how the form data gets submitted."

Droneselfie

Very unreliable and there is no support. Having a hard time with this email tool. The account is not working. Very difficult to communicate with the team. The response time is very slow.

Legomug

Team hard to get a hold off. Not responsive. The account was disabled. Need to reactive it.

Ronnypulpo

"Get started in minutes with 1-click integration" is not true. I ask to the support why the app is not working on my shop and they tell me, at the second email, this is because my shop is not connected to klaviyo (and nothing more) so is not true the 1-click integration. I decided to delete it and don't give more time to the app. Maybe for other users will be good but not for me, too much slowly to start to use.

- the support answer very quickly but don't give solutions.

Previous 1