Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Shredded Dimension

i love this app but damn there customer service sucks so bad... tried contacting customer service because i forgot my password, but never got back to me. i tried reseting my password where you log in and never even work its like it was broken i couldnt even make a new account i dont know what happen but i was satisfied with that for sure

DÉCOR RARO

Poor support. Never heard anything back from them. Plans are super expensive. Paid over 250$ a month and support can't even reply to you!

Overall the software works, but it's such a hassle to set-up and use, a very unfriendly layout. Analytics is overly complicated too.

Rare Stance

The app itself might be great but their customer support is nothing to rave about. They do have a phone number but it's only if you're wanting to speak to sales. You can only email support but of course when you have urgent matters, you're not going to resolve the issue within your timeframe. The system disabled my account to be "reviewed by compliance team" right after I launched a time sensitive marketing campaign and looking to email my subscribers. My subscriber list should have been intergraded from shopify as they claim that is the main difference between Klaviyo and Mailchimp but when it comes to importing your list, you manually have to export from shopify and import because although they are automatically imported to your "profiles" they are not imported into your lists and segments which is pretty useless. So you have to manually export and import and even then they disable your account because it has to be reviewed by their compliance team... Since I signed up, all I have been experiencing is inconvenience to say the least. so far, wouldn't recommend it tbh... not to mention my call somehow got disconnected twice when I tried speaking with heir sales department.

Woodstone

I wish their fee was more reasonably , they are extremely expensive. Gosh $300 for 13k list. Even my whole Shopify account cost $75 a month. Charging that much is ridiculous.

Tandem

The app seems to be amazing and it has everything I need, but.......Unfortunately, I am not impressed by the level of customer service for new customers with under 500 emails. Its free to use BUT it takes at least 24 hours to receive any help. They rely mostly on training videos and FAQs, but if you need immediate help, this is not the app for you. I don't understand why they don't offer the same level of support for growing business. How do you expect to retain them?

The GearBuyz Store

UPDATE: Klaviyo is completely down. Even the main site is not responding.
UNACCEPTABLE!

SO FAR UNIMPRESSED! The system has serious performance issues. All day long no statistics are being returned and the whole system to me seems like its timed out big time. I was once a paying customer and returned but things are not the way they used to be.

Also, dont expect any kind of support from these people on a FREE TRIAL account. You will be lucky if you get a reply and when you do nothing gets resolved. Instead they ignore your email until you do.

What kind of business practice is this? Either you want trail / free accounts to signup or you dont? Take your pick.

1) System issues (since i signed back up)
2) Lousy support (no resolutions)

I know i know, as stated they dont support trial / free accounts. HINT: well maybe you should, thats where your future $$$$ is coming from.

PetSherpa

Super confusing and not easy to use or navigate. I also keep having issues with broken links in the email and when testing on myself, do not receive the abandonment emails despite customer support saying that everything looks like it's working correctly- and yes, I check my spam folder

ohsonutrition

I got a nasty shock when these guys billed me $700 for annual fees. Not reminders or notifications. When installed the app over a year ago our mailing list was much smaller. At least send a reminder since bills are not sent via Shopify. And to top it off our emails were not being sent because something changed and our domain wasn't verified so guess what? We'd been missing out sending emails to customers. Apps are meant to make the life of small businesses easier, not make them harder. We've found better options. Now we just need wait till our annual fee runs out. Never again!

Golden Beards

the product works well,BUT the cancellation part is grey, I removed the app from Shopify thinking that everything was done and canceled, they keeping me charging $20 for the next 2 month, when I wanted to cancel I had to fill up a form and confirm by email, really tedious and grey cancellation procedure, instead of doing everything directly from Shopify, just gave them $40 for not sending any email, instructions VERY unclear, and they take advantage of all the users using Shopify in "auto-mode" installing and uninstalling and no need to think about it anymore, completely disappointed.

Uniqify

Really disappointed with this app, it wouldn't automatically pull new customers from sign up forms on our site, we had to manually refresh lists meaning new customers would be missing the welcome email at the time of visiting until we manually added them, and the sign up forms Klaviyo include look like they are from about 10 years ago, they really need some fresh templates with some more modern fonts and designs.

After spending a lot of time researching which email client to use, we are really disappointed with Klaviyo after such positive reviews around it, even though we were excited to try it out. It has some incredible features but when there are other apps at the same price we will probably move across to those to try out before settling on something.

May return to Klaviyo one day when it implements a bit better with existing forms and has more modern templates for forms and emails.

Previous 1 3