Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
Klaviyo
November 2, 2022

I can't figure out how to get my sign up form for my newsletter. I am so frustrated. It says it should work.

Healing The Hyperbaric Way
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Klaviyo replied November 3, 2022

Hi there! Happy to help and our support team will be reaching out shortly to address your signup form issues. Keep an eye on your inbox!

September 22, 2022

The 2 factor log in works a third of the time and then locks you out after three fails (yay!!) and backup codes DO NOT WORK either. I even disabled the annoying 2 factor log in because it wastes my day so often, and even while disabled it STILL MAKES ME do the 2 factor log in. REALLY ANNOYING

Six Scents
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
Klaviyo replied October 3, 2022

Oh no! We've passed your note on to our support team for review - keep an eye out for their help in your inbox if you haven't seen it already.

September 14, 2022

They used to have great live chat support during business hours, and although they still "say" they do, and advertise it - THEY DON'T. I've tried multiple times on multiple days to get help through their chat support, and it just takes to you a form, to submit a ticket, and then they get back to you 2, 3 or 4 days later. This comes after they raised their prices. This seems to be a trend. This comes from a business owner that's been using Klaviyo for about 4 years now. The app is buggy, there's been no major updates or improvements over the years, and the cost goes up. They're ripe for a competitor to come in and provide better customer service, and a better UI experience at a lower cost.

West Major
Time spent using app: About 4 years
July 28, 2022

At first, using this app to create email flows and campaigns was incredibly user friendly and easy to use. I was very excited to send targeted emails to my new subscribers and loyal customers. Unfortunately, integrating the app with my custom theme "Flow" has been a different story. In my store, I have a pop up that collects new email subscribers. I can see that the customer is subscribed on my Shopify customers tab, However even after successfully embedding the Kalviyo app, I don't see those customers in the list I created in Klaviyo. I have reached out for help numerous times and the Klaviyo team says that it's not their problem and to reach out to the Flow theme developers. The Flow theme developers say it's not their problem and to reach out to the Klaviyo developers. I've read all the blog posts on email subscriber integration and even tried to fix the code myself to no avail. This process has been a little frustrating. I'd just love to send an email to a new subscriber...heavy sigh.

angelbrandspice
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 21, 2022

Waste of hours of time trying to get this set up for Shopify so that I can automatically send a coupon code to subscribers and also embed into a page so I can use the link on social. This is just another programme like Mailchimp.

Kettle Yarn Co.