Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Level-up email and social campaigns with data-driven marketing

Masiosare

The app works great, however $75 a month is extremely very expensive for small business. I wish they had a $25 per month plan for beginners with a limited number of e-mails.

DEGAMOS

Pas mal comme appli :) je la test depuis un tout petit moment :) ça fait du bien mais je donnerais un autre avis quand je serais un peu ancien avec cette appli :)

Cuttingdiesstore

Emails from shopify sign up page doesn't go to any list. Customer service tried to help me solve this problems, but after all it stil did not work.

Good Dilly

This app is amazing.It is very logical and requires focused attention initially, but once you get past that it's smooth sailing. The only thing that could make this app better would be more YouTube videos demonstrating its functionality in a practical manner. I think it would take over if it had that.

Rocketsavings

No feedback system explains why this software is so faulty.

• In the setup it asks you for the color you want your buttons, you choose it but in the emails it has a different color and you cannot change it.

• There is no simple way to add the customers name.

• There is no simple way to email old customers.

• It is buggy, some buttons dont do anything.

• Sometimes some changes save and sometimes they dont.

• Klaviyo branding in the bottom, why?

Bee Good

Bought into Klaviyo and was initially impressed by the claim that we could use it for both our Shopfy store and Amazon FBA etc. It is great with the close integration to Shopify BUT...

Hugely disappointed to find after spending a small fortune redesigning all the emails and flows etc, that Klaviyo only support Amazon USA only. Apparently the rest of the Amazon universe is invisible and unimportant to Klaviyo...

We now have to spend more money in a separate service to support our Amazon UK channel - Not impressed!

Velpure

The feature set and Shopify integration is impressive, but it is not an easy platform to get your head around. I have found support respond in a timely manner but on the few occasions I've emailed support, instead of answering my specific questions they instead just sent me to a training link which left me none-the-wiser, and I have to say I've received better support from some free apps on Shopify. If they provided outstanding support I would give them a 5-star rating.

Mezuzah

I've been using Klaviyo for a few weeks now. Here are my thoughts.

This app has potential to be awesome. It has very powerful tools that allow it to integrate with shopify and many other apps and should allow you to very specifically target customers based on event and other criteria. It should also allow you to track very closely what kind of emails are working and which are not.

In actuality it is very cumbersome to set up and manage. The reporting doesn't seem to track all conversions so it's really hard to know what's working and what's not. The stats take a long time to update. I tried integrating it with JustUno and the integration works sometimes and doesn't work other times. It doesn't integrate with any of the apps that do live chat. Customer service is basically MIA.

I haven't made up my mind whether to delete this app or not. I put a lot of work into setting up flows and list and it seems to have so much potential, but in actuality I was getting better results from a simple once a week generic email. The app is very expensive and if I can't get it worked out I will have to switch to something else.

Natural Heroes Nl

Great product, only they seemed to have stopped developing. Product hasn't had any new features lately, customer service is slow, but mainly the price is bothering me. Every extra 500 people in your account costs $25 a month extra... I first need to recoup my Klaviyo costs and then hope I can make some profit of the emails. I would have expected the costs to decrease relatively when getting more subscribers, but it's just linear.

Great potential, weak execution.

Girl Almighty Clothing Co

Great customer service but a bit pricey considering its feature. However, if you're big on segmentation, it'll be extremely useful in targeting specific customer segments.