Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CRYSTALS.COM

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's a great app for the most part, but it's very unsettling how much they have increased the price and made no changes to justify that.
Its VERY difficult to gauge how much your monthly bill will be, as they always tack on new charges. i have noticed the wait times drastically increase for customer support over the years as well.
It usually takes them a very long time to help and all they do is send you long confusing articles I really wish they didn't basically double the price.

Vintage Passementerie

This is about day 90 of a switch from Mailchimp. While Klaviyo appears to have more long term potential and a more transparent (but more expensive) pricing structure, it also appears that some functionality is still in beta. For example, I continue to struggle with abandoned and add to cart flows triggering properly. We are a SMB and my sense is that this product may be best suited from larger firms with dedicated marketing teams. I will remain with them for now simply that the cost of switching back to the Chimp is high. Then again, it might just be me.

SunnyHair

Time spent using app About 1 month

I want to know where I can find customer service help, it's been a month since I requested help via email and no one has replied to me.

September 19, 2022

Hey there! That's no good - we're here to help. Can you forward your request to feedback@klaviyo.com? We'd love to get you the help you need.

16-levels

All the "influencers" recommend this app over everything else but I don't know why. My biggest complain is the lack of integration with existing products in your store! I've done all the right things but when I look up certain products. Nothing comes up! Honestly I can't see any of my products with or without searching. I'm guessing it has to do with not paying for it? That's my assumption. Will update my score if that aspect changes.

Hyttedawn

Location Norway

UPDATE: Several people from the Klaviyo team has reached out to me after posting this review. I have had a meeting with someone from the UX team, and they have promised to prioritise this feature for Q4 2022. I have also given some additional feedback regarding the email builder, and hope it will work better soon :)

I'll update my score as soon as it has been implemented

Original review:

Klaviyo awesome for its segmenting, automation and data capabilities, but the editor is far below what one can expect from an expensive enterprise tool like this. It can do practically anything in terms of segmentation and so on.

More specifically, there is no way to add the compare at price in the native product blocks. The field is easily accessible through Shopify's API. I consider it to be basic functionality for any tool like this, and I first suggested they need to add it when we signed up 8 months ago. Then a few more times after that. Even dragging myself through the consistent 30minutes+ waiting time in the chat.

There are great people working there. The sales person we signed with is probably the best seller I have ever encountered in my entire professional life. The onboarding guy we got was lovely and competent as well. Yet... my only option to make them fix this very simple and critical thing, seems to be to rattle the cage as hard as I can from all directions.

Displaying a price without a reference point is practically pointless when running a sale to get rid of excess inventory. "Awesome gloves, $40" gives zero incentive to click a product in a newsletter compared to "Awesome gloves, $40 (down from $95)".

We made the switch mainly to reduce mental friction of sending more and better newsletters and flows, as well as better segmenting. But this tiny and seemingly insignificant lack of feature makes it all in vain. Fix it.

August 9, 2022

Hi! Thanks for this detailed feedback. We noted your email and community post as well and will reply via email so we can chat a bit further. This feature is under consideration with our product team right now.

quantlabsnet

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app for the last 2 years but this business of limiting emails hinders the performance of growing stores. They just don't seem to get it you will be resending your emails to the same people who only engage but never buy. After 10+ years of doing this, you need to hit the fresh inbound emails more frequently. I am leaning towards moving on if this hinders my business growth. It seems there are better options now than from 2+ years ago being on Shopify.

Aven WFH Life

I wanted to like it (onboarding was reasonably easy and it has good features) but this app greatly reduced the mobile Google PageSpeed insights score and that's a no-go. Moreover, I had reached out to support and like some of the other reviewers, I was provided with links to "solutions" that I had already told them I had tried. There was no real attempt at trying to resolve the issue; more like, "well, we're always improving" so basically, just wait until "someday" and maybe it will get fixed, even though if you search online, others noted the same slow-down issues. I debated leaving this review because my Husband and I own a full-stack web development company and we understand the challenges of scaling and keeping everyone happy so I don't like to leave negative reviews; however, I hope that this constructive review will help them improve their product and support response.

September 7, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for this thoughtful review. We'd love to connect and better understand what's happening for you. If you can send us a note to feedback@klaviyo.com we would appreciate it so much!

NAIPO.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is fine if you know how to use it. The support is just soso. They want to set up a meeting for easy questions which is totally unnecessary. Were on the premium version.

The Sweet Kiwi

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app because it was highly recommend to me. It's hard to learn because I am not Tec savvy. I used you tube to help me create an email. The videos you have are not enough to help people like me. I gave a three star rating because in 3 days I accomplish creating one email. I will keep working on flows (Dont't understand it, but I know I will master it) and see how I will manage. Once I have completed more task. I will give you a more favorible rating. I am not going to give up.

Stacey Allens

I think this app is great if you understand how to set it up. I tried this app because I heard it was the best but I was unable to get it to work properly for my store and have reached out a number of times for help and got none. at this point I'm not even sure if this app is working at all. I will be removing and going for something less complicated

Previous 1 3 4