Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Margot New York

Has alot of more sophisticated features that enable better control over segmentation of audiences–across conventional and automated flow campaigns. However, can be very glitchy. Times when you are unable to pull audience segments (due to a glitch that took over a week to resolve) or inability to send email blasts. Support is spotty; chats are on and off and it takes days to resolve issues.

If not for the glitches, would have received 5 stars. Great functionality, shaky execution.

MDNA SKIN

It's good, until it isn't. Our account was suspended today with no warning whatsoever - apparently sending to non engaged customers. It's been 8 hours and NO response from their customer service team. Totally unacceptable.

Caveavindirect.fr

Update: After 5 days and 3 different people, I was able to solve my problem. I will be testing further before moving to a paid plan. Thx
Been a free user for 3-4 days now and I understand that I don't have access to the same features as a paid user. However, I think that I have the rights to fully test the potential of the tool. Unfortunately, as a free user support is inexistent so I'm asking myself is it worth it to move to a paid plan?!

Mondo Kaos

The app itself seems to be doing what it should - and I think better than Mailchimp. This one has better features. But the costumer service has so far been really bad. I have contacted them for 2 weeks now and no reply. Is a bit frustrating to pay for a product, and ending up hirering people from outside to help you out...

Miss Fox Watches

I messed up during the setup process and emailed Klaviyo for help fixing it. It's been 2 weeks now and they haven't gotten back to me, but they have found the time to spam me every single day. Am I annoyed that they ignored my email? Sure, but on the whole the app works really well, even if customer support is lacking.

Shinto Martial Arts Gear

Well Im just getting used to the app so far so good Easy to find my way around
I will do another review once I've masted this.

My Event Decor

So yes, it does synch well with Shopify. However there is no live chat which is just basic-level customer service for any online organisation and emailing and waiting for answers is painful.
I currently cannot get the Billing Name to show up in the Feedback survey I send out so found people got the dreaded "Dear ," salutation which doesn't make them impressed with ME.
The flows are NOT intuitive to use.
The popup for newsletter subscriptions is so basic as to look ugly - I can't believe you can't add a photo or whatever and my signups have dropped since I changed over.
I'm starting to think I made a mistake swapping over from Mailchimp unless things improve, real fast.

Rhythm Audio Design

I've used this app and find it very good but with some exceptions.
1) The interface is not easy to figure out. It needs to be simplified.
2) You can't delete any of the campaigns that you don't want. This creates a lot of clutter.
I like apps created for ease of use and where the operator has full control. This is not one of them. However, it is much better than MailChimp which I uninstalled because it was very frustrating. It would never update properly.
Although Klaviyo needs work, I still recommend it. Good support.

catlover19

Quite difficult to have it up and running I gotta say that. Will try more since many friends recommend it.

Power Planter Australia

Its a robust app for sending email campaigns. I wouldnt call it simple to use though. Everything you have to start from scratch.

My main negative with it is the price. We have a large database of 39000 subscribers and Klaviyo is charging us USD $600 a month for the app which I think is ridiculous.

Once upon a time with traditional bricks and mortar stores, a database of 39000 was considered huge. But with ecommerce, you reach these kind of numbers in a much shorter period.
The only reason I have stuck with Klaviyo is because you can create dynamic (always updating) audiences to use in Facebook advertising.
ie. we can advertise to customers who have bought product X but not Y.

Once other email apps have this feature Im afraid I will be abandoning ship.
Sorry guys, but paying $600 a month for an email program is insane. You are being too greedy.

Previous 1 3