Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Shinto Martial Arts Gear

Well Im just getting used to the app so far so good Easy to find my way around
I will do another review once I've masted this.

My Event Decor

So yes, it does synch well with Shopify. However there is no live chat which is just basic-level customer service for any online organisation and emailing and waiting for answers is painful.
I currently cannot get the Billing Name to show up in the Feedback survey I send out so found people got the dreaded "Dear ," salutation which doesn't make them impressed with ME.
The flows are NOT intuitive to use.
The popup for newsletter subscriptions is so basic as to look ugly - I can't believe you can't add a photo or whatever and my signups have dropped since I changed over.
I'm starting to think I made a mistake swapping over from Mailchimp unless things improve, real fast.

Rhythm Audio Design

I've used this app and find it very good but with some exceptions.
1) The interface is not easy to figure out. It needs to be simplified.
2) You can't delete any of the campaigns that you don't want. This creates a lot of clutter.
I like apps created for ease of use and where the operator has full control. This is not one of them. However, it is much better than MailChimp which I uninstalled because it was very frustrating. It would never update properly.
Although Klaviyo needs work, I still recommend it. Good support.

catlover19

Quite difficult to have it up and running I gotta say that. Will try more since many friends recommend it.

Power Planter Australia

Its a robust app for sending email campaigns. I wouldnt call it simple to use though. Everything you have to start from scratch.

My main negative with it is the price. We have a large database of 39000 subscribers and Klaviyo is charging us USD $600 a month for the app which I think is ridiculous.

Once upon a time with traditional bricks and mortar stores, a database of 39000 was considered huge. But with ecommerce, you reach these kind of numbers in a much shorter period.
The only reason I have stuck with Klaviyo is because you can create dynamic (always updating) audiences to use in Facebook advertising.
ie. we can advertise to customers who have bought product X but not Y.

Once other email apps have this feature Im afraid I will be abandoning ship.
Sorry guys, but paying $600 a month for an email program is insane. You are being too greedy.

LAS COSAS DE MUSITA

La utilizo de forma intuitiva, porque no hablo inglés. Teniendo en cuenta que el español es el segundo idioma en el mundo más hablado, (por delante del inglés) creo que deberían pensar en ofrecerlo en español. Gracias

Masiosare

The app works great, however $75 a month is extremely very expensive for small business. I wish they had a $25 per month plan for beginners with a limited number of e-mails.

DEGAMOS

Pas mal comme appli :) je la test depuis un tout petit moment :) ça fait du bien mais je donnerais un autre avis quand je serais un peu ancien avec cette appli :)

Cuttingdiesstore

Emails from shopify sign up page doesn't go to any list. Customer service tried to help me solve this problems, but after all it stil did not work.

Good Dilly

This app is amazing.It is very logical and requires focused attention initially, but once you get past that it's smooth sailing. The only thing that could make this app better would be more YouTube videos demonstrating its functionality in a practical manner. I think it would take over if it had that.

Previous 1