Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

NAIPO.de

The app is fine if you know how to use it. The support is just soso. They want to set up a meeting for easy questions which is totally unnecessary. Were on the premium version.

The Sweet Kiwi

I used this app because it was highly recommend to me. It's hard to learn because I am not Tec savvy. I used you tube to help me create an email. The videos you have are not enough to help people like me. I gave a three star rating because in 3 days I accomplish creating one email. I will keep working on flows (Dont't understand it, but I know I will master it) and see how I will manage. Once I have completed more task. I will give you a more favorible rating. I am not going to give up.

Stacey Allens

I think this app is great if you understand how to set it up. I tried this app because I heard it was the best but I was unable to get it to work properly for my store and have reached out a number of times for help and got none. at this point I'm not even sure if this app is working at all. I will be removing and going for something less complicated

Aktibo Athletics

The app is very intuitive in creating different email marketing designs. However, I've had issues where the customer on the other end has error issues with access to the links , while other's don't.

Sigrun Tennis

Useful with some powerful tools, but customer service is lacking a bit and not responsive and the platform can sometimes be klunky. For example, applying consistent colors, logos, fonts, etc. across different campaigns, emails, lists, preference pages, etc. is often very time consuming and hard to implement. Email flows seem to work well though.

Glory Deals

I'm not quite sure if I'm using it the right way but after configuring my auto welcome emails it seems doesn't work when the customer signs-up no thing is being sent to the inbox/junk mail. I have also tried to add my email and I haven't received any. a support would be appreciated.

OuiSi

I’m writing this review a week in. I actually think in the long-term this will be a good app for my store. But the on-boarding and customer service has been very disappointing. First, be aware that Klaviyo customer service is run by chat. I’ve had to enter the queue for that chat three times, the first two because I missed my moment to chat. The queues are upwards of 30-50 people long, which takes 30-45 minutes. And if you miss your window, you get back in line. It took me three hours in total to get a response. Second, while sales people were quick to respond in order to get a signup, they’ve all but ghosted since. For example, I emailed about my help-chat challenges and I heard nothing back. Third, they suggest you sign up for a paying account way too early. I HIGHLY recommend getting your customizations set up first. Klaviyo WILL start sending their own newsletter sub confirms, whether you’ve customized or not. All in all, I’d break it down like this: on-boarding and help desk 2/5; platform potential 4-4.5/5.

PEP Kitchen

Clearly some great features on this app but I have found it really painful to get going with. Very irritating "compliance review" meant my account was blocked as soon as I tried to send first emails. Customers have had to wait days for Thank You emails for their orders. Have had to upgrade immediately to disable double opt in and even that is proving difficult to do. Finding it complicated to do basic tasks like send one off emails. Has got my stress levels up - I hope it's worth persevering with!

stardustandmoonshine

NEW USERS BEWARE!! Perhaps those of you migrating from another email sending service know this already, but when you attempt to send your first flow/campaign Klaviyo will disable your account for about 24 hours while they "verify" you. They want to make sure you did not buy your email lists, which makes sense, but I feel that this procedure was not explained before hand. So when I attempted to send out my very first campaign, on Mother's Day, they froze my account, and my Mom's Day promotion went down the drain. Also, I feel like they could use a little common sense about this: I only have 39 emails on my list!!! Do you really think I am going to spend money on only 39 emails?!? Come on, Klaviyo. There should be a numeric threshold for the verification, perhaps 100 + emails. So, again, I understand the concept: it is Klaviyo's lack of communication and transparency about it that irks me. I am sure it's in the fine print somewhere, all I am saying is be more up-front about it please!!
So, if you are brand-new to an email service like this: give yourself an extra day or so, before your first campaign, in order for them to verify you. Why they cannot verify accounts before the campaign goes out is beyond me.

Anyway, that's my rant. For what it's worth I am now "verified" and up and running. Just beware!

MERVEILLA

un poco tediosa, debería ser un poco más sencilla.
o tendría que tener una guía para nuevos usuarios.

Previous 1 3