Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Outstanding Living

I could have given 5 stars if my first campaign wasn't been stopped, other than that the app looks great and it's easy to manage as a first-timer, no need of programming and coding knowledge makes this app very accessible for everyone.

[UR]ENTITLED

I was a bit apprehensive about using Klaviyo after reading some of the 1-star reviews. After looking around, I figured I'd give them a try anyway, so far so good. My advice is to attend the webinars it'll help with an understanding of the platform.

Lagom Body Co.

I'm switching from Mailchimp to Klaviyo (and I should add that I've used Mailchimp exclusively for 10 years in both professional and entrepreneurial settings.) Klaviyo is the first email marketing platform where I've felt that it meets all my needs as someone who operates (and wants to grow!) an ecommerce store. It feels great to simplify!

Things I love: auto-segments for VIPs, repeat buyers, new subscribers, etc. Drag and drop editor is a breeze to work with (I found Mailchimp's editor to be so annoying and not intuitive for my workflow.) Clear integrations. Visual and drag and drop flows where you can customize automations (so awesome!) Built in sign up forms (I'm moving away from Privy for this reason.)

Things I don't love: Unclear how you can talk to a real person. I have a background in ecommerce customer service and I know first hand that being able to talk to a real person (or not) determines, to some level, your success with the new product. There have been a number of times where I'm confused by something and there's no way to reach someone directly. When you're having account issues, it's not ideal to have to wade through a knowledge base. If you aren't familiar with email marketing and the typical features, set up, list building processes, etc., this might not be the right platform for you.

Underpaid Clothing

So far so good. I switched from Mailchimp and I'm really liking the experience so far. A couple pros is it lets you send a campaign based on the subscribers time zone. It is also pretty easy to get your flows setup like abandoned carts. The drag & drop editor is pretty nice. I'm liking it so far.

Tushon

Very happy with Klaviyo since moving over from Mailchimp. The migration was easy, creating flows and my first campaign done within two days. Really like it so far! Recommend

Easy-S

good app really, waiting for the customer return and turnover feedback. no campain sent yet. let 's wait

Eco Hilana

I just started using it and love it so far! Very easy to use, nice templates and great data analysis.

Pamper Your Pet

Es un poco difícil de entender al principio, pero conforme a la marcha se va haciendo mas fácil, ademas contiene guía sobre todo lo que se puede hacer, eso ayuda mucho, por ahora todo bien

Vice Anvil Tactical

Great email solution for those trying to boost conversions with automatic marketing, cart re targeting and all types of automatic flows. The ONLY DOWNSIDE to this email marketing app is that it is VERY expensive compared to just about every other option out there. It does offer some unique features, but none that should really bump the price up this high and it's the only reason I am giving it 4 stars.

It's about triple the price of mailchimp depending on how many emails you send out and how many contacts you have.

Excenti

The app is good, i like it but i really have a hard time importing my previews contact. but it's really useful

Previous 1 3 4 5