Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

70x7

Good for what it is. Would recommend to anyone looking for an email marketing tool to pair with Shopify.

Blanka Donnelli

I'm very happy with Klaviyo so far, but unfortunately, I can't find a page to leave a review on actual Shopify. I'm just so angry that some kind of liquid error showed up on my website at the top of my shop and all my customers can see it. When I reached out to Shopify they told me that I have to fix it myself and they can't help me with that. I have been told that because my web design is from a third party so I'm unable to update my store and have to build my website all over again. So when this happens again I will have to build it again and again. Is this normal? I don't think so, they should fix this problem when they want to use third-party web designs!

Petit Pote

Location France

Stade 1 : facile d'utilisation malgré quelques bugs dans les enregistrements des modifications entre version PC & mobile lors de la création de la newsletter. à suivre...

June 8, 2022

Bonjour! Nous sommes heureux que vous commenciez avec Klaviyo. Un membre de notre équipe de croissance vous contactera pour voir comment nous pouvons vous aider.

Rose In Detroit

So far so good. Just sent my 1st email, I'm still learning the tools. I'll have to do a mor extensive review soon.

Prokare

Location India

Worth a try. A esstential tool to reach out customers and get them reengaed. I am trying it and advise fellow Shopifians to do the same.

FACTORY ERROR

kinda weird to use at first but good once it gets going, had some good and bad experiences but overall id continue to use it

GoSmartyShop

Semplice da utilizzare, immediata ed intuitiva, apre a moltissime possibilità di applicazione. Consigliata.

Mondo Cattolico

Hello I left a bad review as I didn't manage to get support, then they contacted me and explained that they had an higer number of request this last days, so they gave me a fantastic support to fix my issue. Thank you again Tracy for your great support. The app is anyway very very good, maybe a little old style design, I can't compare with others, but I chosed it because of the features it has.

March 29, 2022

Update 3/30: Manuela, we appreciate you working with us to get a resolution to your concerns. We're so happy you had a great experience with Tracy and I'll be sure to thank her on your behalf.

Hey Manuela, thanks for sharing your feedback and sorry to hear this has been your experience. I'd be happy to help you get connected to someone who can help, so please look out for an email from our Support team shortly. We appreciate your patience and are excited to get you back on track.

Fandomoid, Inc.

The Klaviyo App has been great for us in collecting newsletter sign ups, set up forms and conversion pop ups. There is a learning curve to really get the most out of the platform but I have found it to be fulfilling all of our needs (on the free version). We will certainly keep using it and, when the time comes, switch over to the paid version to continue our growth.

OYAH NATURAL SKINCARE

I gave the app 4 stars because today is my first day using this. It does take me a little bit of time to figure it out but its not that hard that ypu cant get it. I just sent out my first campaign so crossing fingers this works. I love how easily it integrated to my shopify store. I mostly love that its free for those of us that are starting out

December 14, 2021

Hi Josephine, we're so happy to welcome you to Klaviyo. We'd love to know how we can improve as it seems we haven't 100% exceeded your expectations (yet). Please look out for an email from our team with an invitation to meet!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13