Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS | Reviews

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Sophia and Pilar

I am a novice at this type of work. Klaviyo's support has been great and has kept me on the right path. They provide practical help and solutions and get in and help you complete your projects.

Ode to Self Skincare and Wellness

So far I'm loving it. At first when seeing other people use it, it was confusing. But after getting the chance to slow down and taking the time to learn it for myself, it's not too bad after all and you do get the flexibility to add in your own graphics, gifs, etc. to really make it your own without having to use the basic outlines that's provided. Additionally, everything is just seamless, simple, and straight to the point. Also, I love creating the flows and triggers, too. That really helps. The only thing I wish is that more fonts were implemented aside from your basic helvetica, character spacing, and such. That would help a ton. But, otherwise, that's about it.

November 1, 2021

Hey Kimberlee, look out for an email from us with some font-related tips. We support more than Helvetica and are excited for you to explore your options! Stay tuned...

Svenska Skönhetsakademin

I come from Mailchimp and the level of integration you receive from Klaviyo compared to Mailchimp when working with Shopify is way better.

October 21, 2021

Hi Marcus, thank you so much for the kind words. We pride ourselves in providing a best-in-class integration with Shopify. We'd love to know a bit more about how you're getting along with Klaviyo, so please look out for a separate email from us looking to connect.

HydroJug

Klaviyo is a great combination of features that make segmentation, email building, automation creation, and customer management all user-friendly, intuitive and convenient. I wish there were more capabilities for analyzing segments and campaigns post-send, but their analytics are more advanced and accessible than the other messaging softwares I use in for my job.

Skkil.com

Très bien , il faut qd meme un peu de temps pour bien prendre la machine en main .. je regrette juste que la gestion de la langue ne soit pas intégré . par exemple que si le visiteur de mon site séléctionne la langue allemande , et bien que j'ai un trigger qui redirige vers mon contenu écrit en allemand !

July 19, 2021

Thanks for this feedback! We're working hard to localize the experience for your customers when they interact with Klaviyo elements and appreciate hearing what you shared here!

Chesserfeld

We were having some issues with one of our sign-up forms. After some complaints, the customer service manager just reached out and we were able to resolve this matter. Thank you.

July 14, 2021

Hey! Sorry you've had trouble getting in touch with us. Our support team is reaching out directly with additional details. Looking forward to helping you get back on track!

I AM VALORA

So far so good! I'm still learning the ropes. I wish it was easier to understand back populating and editing a flow while its active

Kwality

Great product, takes some time to learn it but once it clicks it's very powerful and once you template emails and sections of emails it's very fast to create what you need.

Exhale.Simplicity Apparel Studios

A must have for small businesses. It does take some time to get the hang of sending promos via email but it is awesome once you do. I am glad that I found this app!

Tunnel Vision

This is my first time using Klaviyo and I can admit it's easy and simple. When I need help I either use the website or youtube. Great company!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12