Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Nappy Rutz

So far, so good! Great tool to start with. In comparison to others, Klayvio is the best of them all. Take advantage of the free version just to see the results and you'll be a paying customer in no time

Comstock Heritage, Inc.

It seems to work great, once you figure it out :) I had a hard time distinguishing between a few things but I read up on it and it seems to work so far!

LifeSpirit | Sidi Life Products

I resisted installing of this app because I wanted to find less expensive options for sending emails and such. I spent hours, weeks, looking for a way to get popups, emails and the right integration within Shopify and, for it all to work seamlessly together. It was exhausting. Finally, I "bit the bullet" and installed Klaviyo. I love it! It can be a bit tricky to learn at first but, once you're over the first hurdles, it just works. Thanks Klaviyo

ILUVNIKI

A friend of mine recommended this app to me for my natural body care business. I use this app to help me with my email campaigns. The great thing (even though I just started using it) it tracks the emails. I was able to create my own email, which was so easy, as it was guided.

futureshock55

Nice app!Easy to use for beginners.With many cool features.Have a free subscription for less 250 customers

Andean Purveyors

Easy to use and great templates!! We are going to be upgrading for sure! Just sent our first email, so we are going to analyze it through the metrics

Good Life Trends

I used this app to help me do email marketing, as well as help me with the Abandoned cart, (when it happens). I like how it's being done and it would be nice to have more step by step instructions to follow, on all other aspects on how to use it better.

Apace Apparels and Equipments Pvt. Ltd.

We have just started on email marketing, and the Klaviyo app is excellent to use. Feature rich in every sense, and intuitive to work with.

Outstanding Living

I could have given 5 stars if my first campaign wasn't been stopped, other than that the app looks great and it's easy to manage as a first-timer, no need of programming and coding knowledge makes this app very accessible for everyone.

[UR]ENTITLED

I was a bit apprehensive about using Klaviyo after reading some of the 1-star reviews. After looking around, I figured I'd give them a try anyway, so far so good. My advice is to attend the webinars it'll help with an understanding of the platform.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6