Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Infamiss

It took a little while to get used to at first but I enjoy the app. I believe information could be a little easier to find but all in all so far so good.

Classy Chic

I don't know much about marketing but this app has been very helpful. Its step-by-step process has made it really simple to create campaigns and establish flows. Only 4 stars though because I submitted a question to support and no one got back to me. I was able to figure it out eventually though.

PolarisDeals

Difficult to understand art the beginning. It gets easy then.
It gets the job done. Templates are good.

Lashious

Great app, it has helped a lot, especially with keeping track of my customers and understanding their behavior.

SOCO BOTANICALS

Update 6/9
I'm incredibly grateful to one of the support agents (Matt) who has helped me night and day since Sunday and even worked in the evenings after work hours to help me resolve this. My campaigns are now functioning as they should, but the Klaviyo popup is still showing an error message on my website when people try to sign up. I'm waiting on the development team to send an update as I've been told they are working on fixing it. I also have been told from outside sources that Klaviyo used to have amazing support but they grew too fast and are having trouble training qualified people for their support team to keep up with their growth, which makes sense. Hopefully they can hire more people like Matt who gets the job done.

Update 6/8 is that they reached out to me and are helping get it all fixed. Fortunately there is one support agent who has really saved the day for me. Still waiting to get it functioning correctly but he helped me with some of the main problems. Hopefully the problem with the popup will be fixed by their dev team soon.

I love this app in theory, and their people are generally really nice. But it is really difficult to achieve anything due to their refusal to do onboarding phone support. After several weeks I have spent countless hours trying to get my campaigns live and working correctly. Support people are really trying to help but the results are not there. Nothing is working like it should. I've been studying their guides night and day, literally it is all I have done. But it doesn't have complete information so you are left stuck with no answers. The worst part is that support people are nice but not fully trained themselves, so they give you the wrong solution that doesn't work. Weekend support is MIA. I have written 5 times to support this weekend and no response. Nothing is working. I've lost thousands of dollars in lost revenue due to the delay in being able to get my campaigns functioning correctly. So frustrated.

Polcher & Co.

Great! I love this app. It has been pretty usefull for our online store. I just would love to get the emails directly in my inbox and not in my "Promotional" tab.

SmartChoi4U

So far it works well. We would like to use its features but we don't have enough time yet. As long as the app is free with offering basic features, we still use it instead of paying for other apps but missing the chance to utilize the tool. Good work team!

N á t t ú r a l

So far so good. A little bit complex, for someone who is completely self taught, but I think it's because it has a lot of features. The templates are good and its quite logical. Exited to see the results of our first email campaign!

Green Gruff

This app does most of what we need. It has great metrics and tracking, integrations, and have had good support. We have multiple accounts to manage our different stores so it would be great if we could integrate under one account. But, we're quite happy with the app.

Canadian Sanitizer

I use this app for all of my email marketing. I really enjoy its ease of use and powerful algorithms. I wish it was a bit cheaper but they do good work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8