Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Skkil.com

Très bien , il faut qd meme un peu de temps pour bien prendre la machine en main .. je regrette juste que la gestion de la langue ne soit pas intégré . par exemple que si le visiteur de mon site séléctionne la langue allemande , et bien que j'ai un trigger qui redirige vers mon contenu écrit en allemand !

July 19, 2021

Thanks for this feedback! We're working hard to localize the experience for your customers when they interact with Klaviyo elements and appreciate hearing what you shared here!

Chesserfeld

We were having some issues with one of our sign-up forms. After some complaints, the customer service manager just reached out and we were able to resolve this matter. Thank you.

July 14, 2021

Hey! Sorry you've had trouble getting in touch with us. Our support team is reaching out directly with additional details. Looking forward to helping you get back on track!

I AM VALORA

So far so good! I'm still learning the ropes. I wish it was easier to understand back populating and editing a flow while its active

Kwality

Great product, takes some time to learn it but once it clicks it's very powerful and once you template emails and sections of emails it's very fast to create what you need.

Exhale.Simplicity Apparel Studios

A must have for small businesses. It does take some time to get the hang of sending promos via email but it is awesome once you do. I am glad that I found this app!

Tunnel Vision

This is my first time using Klaviyo and I can admit it's easy and simple. When I need help I either use the website or youtube. Great company!!

Brandon Lee Cook

love it! so far so good! If only it diddnt have a water mark! but besides that its great. I watched lots of youtube videos to figure it all out lol.

ALMA DE LUNA MODA

Al principio me costó un poco hacerme con la aplicación y en como ir configurando los mails y campañas, pero poco a poco se ha ido haciendo mas intuitivo y vale la pena. No conectaba con las listas de suscriptores y clientes y podia enviar campañas, una vez solucionado, todo genial ya que tiene muchas plantillas para realizar esas campañas. Sirve muy bien para realizar un seguimiento de los carros abandonados etc,.

Essentials Everything

We switched to Klaviyo from another automated email subscription service that we were unable to move forward with. After initial setup we were immediately able to start sending out emails with no problems. We are still learning how to use this application and we still have questions but the staff has been helpful in steering us in the right direction. It is a little more complicated for a beginner but once you get past the basics it does a lot that our last program couldn't dream of doing. 4 1/2 start wold be more appropriate. Very happy so far!

Amanda Baxter Studio

I just switched from Mailchimp and this is way better. The only thing I liked better about Mailchimp was the price, but Klaviyo integrates much better with Shopify. So far I find it easier to automate flows, collect data, and design e-mails for scheduled sending.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11