Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

One Stop Plus

Klaviyo has been fantastic growth and revenue tool for our store. Great all around product. The summer release of the email editing interface changes are the only knock to 4 stars verses 5 stars. Some aspects of the new editor interface are a step forward while several seemed rushed and not as successful and easy to use as previously.

CreativeArt.no

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very nice templates. And easy with drag and drop to edit. There is a learning curve, that can take some time and effort, but they have really good academy classes to watch. I am still figuring out some of the issues in the editor itself, but I am learning.

Matcha Cafe Bali

Time spent using app About 1 year

We have been using Klaviyo for a while now and this app works well for us. Now it does integrate with Loox reviews too. They keep increasing prices though, hence the 4-star

70x7

Good for what it is. Would recommend to anyone looking for an email marketing tool to pair with Shopify.

Blanka Donnelli

Time spent using app About 1 year

I'm very happy with Klaviyo so far, but unfortunately, I can't find a page to leave a review on actual Shopify. I'm just so angry that some kind of liquid error showed up on my website at the top of my shop and all my customers can see it. When I reached out to Shopify they told me that I have to fix it myself and they can't help me with that. I have been told that because my web design is from a third party so I'm unable to update my store and have to build my website all over again. So when this happens again I will have to build it again and again. Is this normal? I don't think so, they should fix this problem when they want to use third-party web designs!

Petit Pote

Location France
Time spent using app About 17 hours

Stade 1 : facile d'utilisation malgré quelques bugs dans les enregistrements des modifications entre version PC & mobile lors de la création de la newsletter. à suivre...

June 8, 2022

Bonjour! Nous sommes heureux que vous commenciez avec Klaviyo. Un membre de notre équipe de croissance vous contactera pour voir comment nous pouvons vous aider.

Rose In Detroit

Time spent using app 1 day

So far so good. Just sent my 1st email, I'm still learning the tools. I'll have to do a mor extensive review soon.

Prokare

Location India

Worth a try. A esstential tool to reach out customers and get them reengaed. I am trying it and advise fellow Shopifians to do the same.

FACTORY ERROR

Time spent using app Over 1 year

kinda weird to use at first but good once it gets going, had some good and bad experiences but overall id continue to use it

GoSmartyShop

Location Italy

Semplice da utilizzare, immediata ed intuitiva, apre a moltissime possibilità di applicazione. Consigliata.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13