Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Feel Good Tea Co.

Easy to use, better than any I have seen. I am a total beginner and sent a pro email campaign with ease. Its really pricey though. Other than that, its amazing!

Artù Gioielli

Very good! App is very useful and easy to use. You can create templates to copy in shopify and send to customers, or email marketing campaigns directly on Klaviyo!

My Store Belles & Beaus

I'm Just learning and although there is a lot I don't know I feel like this has the potential to be a game-changer for us

Tulsie

The platform thus far has been easy to use. I would like a live chat functionality for questions similar to what Shopify has.

Trotek

Very Good app !!!!

Having more developed video tutoriel would be nice though. Without it, it can be difficult sometimes to exploit at full power this app

Nahari Silks

I signed up just recently and it is easy to make a campaign and manage email lists. Recommended by Steve Chou and it is helping grow my business - Nahari Silks

ElevateHer Boutique

So far so good. The experience creating my first email was good. Easy to use templates. I like so far.

HannahLiya

Training videos not always clear & omits steps, but the customer service support is exceptional! Its the main reason I have kept this app.

Curvy Tease

I recently started using this app for email marketing and I love it. It offers a variety of pre-made templates.

Royal Truck Accessories

I have some difficulties with certain things, but overall Klayvio is really easy to use and their customer support is quite responsive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9