Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

SMAT GADGETS

Amazing app. Cannot fault them so far so good. Given that i am new in the E-commerce world, its so easy to navigate. will 100% recommend this guys to anyone. Thank you

Stelaine

I came across this app I'm still messing with it and I didn't think it was too difficult to maneuver. I needed a email set up to send a discount code for new subscribers and this was a great tool.

WellKute Boutique

I am still navigating and trying to figure things out. It will take a few more tries for me to fully understand how to use. For the most part I am happy with the email marketing portion. I will keep you posted as I progress.

Bark Husher

Great app with a very clean interface. My only issues are that it's a bit confusing to locate and edit lists/segments. Also, for some reason it makes me log into the app every time I open it, even when I'm using the same computer/browser. All in all, it's a very good app and I'd recommend it to most people.

Curly Chaos Hair Co.

I am using Klaviyo to manage my email marketing. I like the flow concepts on the app that allow automatic email sending. The premade ones available are a good starting point. I also like the campaigns. I don't like that I had to upload my subscribers list, I thought it would have been able to be imported during the integration.

LuvPup

Loving Klaviyo! It's a bit overwhelming at first, but there are lots of video tutorials out there to get you going. Love that it's free to start with, until your list has grown. By then, you should be able to afford to pay for it!

TrueHappinessDesigns

I think it's very user friendly. Simple to set up and create emails. I do wish the amount of people on the free plan was more than 250. But it's better than a lot of other free email apps.

Avonel & Rebecca

I found this app through a YouTube channel and decided to give it a try. I love it!!! In the beginning its a bit overwhelming to setup but once I watched a YouTube video that walked me through step by step on how to use it I was off to the races. Before this, I was using MailChimp but definitely prefer Klaviyo better. My emails look alot more professional amd I can do SMS messages and create my website pop-up all from one site, which I love the most!!

Feel Good Tea Co.

Easy to use, better than any I have seen. I am a total beginner and sent a pro email campaign with ease. Its really pricey though. Other than that, its amazing!

Artù Gioielli

Very good! App is very useful and easy to use. You can create templates to copy in shopify and send to customers, or email marketing campaigns directly on Klaviyo!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10