Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

HannahLiya

Training videos not always clear & omits steps, but the customer service support is exceptional! Its the main reason I have kept this app.

Curvy Tease

I recently started using this app for email marketing and I love it. It offers a variety of pre-made templates.

Royal Truck Accessories

I have some difficulties with certain things, but overall Klayvio is really easy to use and their customer support is quite responsive.

Rearvizo

I love the app, but since nothing is perfect, the free plan is a bit limitation and the step towards a bigger plan is kind of steep.

Recover Vibe

Great app to get started. It is a little complicated to grasp at first but once you get the hang of it. It works well and it is free to start..

Boutiquemirel

App muy satisfactoria, se entiende perfectamente para poder elaborar un correo las plantillas se adaptan

Infamiss

It took a little while to get used to at first but I enjoy the app. I believe information could be a little easier to find but all in all so far so good.

Classy Chic

I don't know much about marketing but this app has been very helpful. Its step-by-step process has made it really simple to create campaigns and establish flows. Only 4 stars though because I submitted a question to support and no one got back to me. I was able to figure it out eventually though.

PolarisDeals

Difficult to understand art the beginning. It gets easy then.
It gets the job done. Templates are good.

Lashious

Great app, it has helped a lot, especially with keeping track of my customers and understanding their behavior.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9