Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

futureshock55

Nice app!Easy to use for beginners.With many cool features.Have a free subscription for less 250 customers

Andean Purveyors

Easy to use and great templates!! We are going to be upgrading for sure! Just sent our first email, so we are going to analyze it through the metrics

Good Life Trends

I used this app to help me do email marketing, as well as help me with the Abandoned cart, (when it happens). I like how it's being done and it would be nice to have more step by step instructions to follow, on all other aspects on how to use it better.

Apace Apparels and Equipments Pvt. Ltd.

We have just started on email marketing, and the Klaviyo app is excellent to use. Feature rich in every sense, and intuitive to work with.

Outstanding Living

I could have given 5 stars if my first campaign wasn't been stopped, other than that the app looks great and it's easy to manage as a first-timer, no need of programming and coding knowledge makes this app very accessible for everyone.

[UR]ENTITLED

I was a bit apprehensive about using Klaviyo after reading some of the 1-star reviews. After looking around, I figured I'd give them a try anyway, so far so good. My advice is to attend the webinars it'll help with an understanding of the platform.

Lagom Body Co.

I'm switching from Mailchimp to Klaviyo (and I should add that I've used Mailchimp exclusively for 10 years in both professional and entrepreneurial settings.) Klaviyo is the first email marketing platform where I've felt that it meets all my needs as someone who operates (and wants to grow!) an ecommerce store. It feels great to simplify!

Things I love: auto-segments for VIPs, repeat buyers, new subscribers, etc. Drag and drop editor is a breeze to work with (I found Mailchimp's editor to be so annoying and not intuitive for my workflow.) Clear integrations. Visual and drag and drop flows where you can customize automations (so awesome!) Built in sign up forms (I'm moving away from Privy for this reason.)

Things I don't love: Unclear how you can talk to a real person. I have a background in ecommerce customer service and I know first hand that being able to talk to a real person (or not) determines, to some level, your success with the new product. There have been a number of times where I'm confused by something and there's no way to reach someone directly. When you're having account issues, it's not ideal to have to wade through a knowledge base. If you aren't familiar with email marketing and the typical features, set up, list building processes, etc., this might not be the right platform for you.

Underpaid Clothing

So far so good. I switched from Mailchimp and I'm really liking the experience so far. A couple pros is it lets you send a campaign based on the subscribers time zone. It is also pretty easy to get your flows setup like abandoned carts. The drag & drop editor is pretty nice. I'm liking it so far.

Tushon

Very happy with Klaviyo since moving over from Mailchimp. The migration was easy, creating flows and my first campaign done within two days. Really like it so far! Recommend

Easy-S

good app really, waiting for the customer return and turnover feedback. no campain sent yet. let 's wait

Previous 1 3 4 5