Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS | Reviews

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Chocolate Unicorn

So far, so good! I just started using it and sent my first Campaign! It was easy and intuitive. Really enjoying it so far!

Friends&Felines

So far I am loving this app! Easy to setup and use with awesome support and step by step instructions. I can't wait to see how this app impacts my bottom-line.

Adventure Doodles

So far its working well! Easy to connect, create a template email and start a campaign. Had an email out to our newsletter group in about 10 minutes!!!

NeonSpace BG

It's a great app that can really be used without many restrictions for free. Yes, their logo shows but that is fine. Good job.

Londe & Company

I've been using this app to automate my flows and campaigns. It is easy to use and I like being able to personalize my messages to my customers. Absolutely give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Kissmycupcakesz

So far it’s easy to use & has a lot of templates to use ! It’s helpful for someone like me who has challenges with marketing tools.

Style House Cosmetics

So far it's much easier to use than MailChimp and I am enjoying playing with the various features. I was recommended to use it by a friend and am very happy with it.

NaturalSlim Europe

Klaviyo has helped me saved time as the pre-built templates are very easy to manpulate. Thank you very much.

The Cork Collection

Super handy App for email marketing and very user friendly. Love the analytics that it provide. Congrats for a great app.

Tölta.se

Fantastiska segmenteringsmöjligheter och en kanonintegration med Shopify. Mycket enkelt att komma igång.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 108 109