Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

history-teachers-club

So easy and powerful for my business. Used it for free for a while and now as Im growing (with their help), I got on a paid subscription. Very glad to be using Klayvio.

Mr Mascotas

Location Chile

Una app indispensable. Impulsa el marketing de correo de una forma muy productivo. sencillo uso. recomendable.

Florida Patriot Apparel Company

Time spent using app About 2 months

I'm loving this app. It's easy to use and if you run into an issue there are a ton of articles and videos to help guide you. I love that I am able to track my site activity which helps me make more informed decisions for products, ads, newsletters etc. This app is a must-have.

Djuna Studios

Perfect and super easy to use. It is professional and so much better than other clunky apps. I'm sure it will increase sales and I'm so glad I made the change, thank you so much for such an excellent app.

ION online shop

Location Austria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Perfect app for email marketing. Easy setup for flows, campaigns, segments and signup forms. The new editor is a little bit slow but I think they already know about it and will fix it soon.

The Denver Skates Shop

I LOVE Klaviyo. Always my go to Email Marketing software to use for my clients' needs. It's very user friendly and intuitive.

Umara

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very happy with Klavyio! Easy to use & affordable! I'd highly recommend Klaviyo to Shopify store owners looking to easily manage email marketing!

mobgr

I Like it! Perfect to start with as its free till 250 emails. Quick customer support/ fast response time. Only thing is SMS plan is not included in free but that's understandable.

Brookies Rural Traders

Location Australia

Very user-friendly for a small business owner who is learning. There are so many templates to help guide design which saves a lot of time. Overall a great experience.

Malonn

Location France
Time spent using app About 8 hours

Klaviyo is really powerful. Very easy to help you make campaigns and flows. Klaviyo's segmentation options are incredible, and their customer service is amazing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 119 120