Reviews (2,493)

4.6

Merchants find this app user-friendly with an intuitive interface and easy setup. They appreciate the customizable templates and flows for personalized marketing, as well as the seamless Shopify integration for targeted data. The app's segmentation tools and exceptional customer service are highly valued. Many have seen increased sales and engagement through consistent campaign emails and automation. Advanced features, ongoing improvements, and analytics offer strategic insights. Some merchants also enjoy the SMS feature. Despite higher pricing for smaller businesses, many find the investment worthwhile due to the value provided.

July 8, 2013

I utilized the free email template creator and love it! I had a few technical glitches, but their support team was extremely fast, friendly and helpful in getting things sorted out. As my business grows, I plan to utilize the other features they offer. Great app!

WigStudio1.com
October 8, 2019

Switched from Mailchimp and I'm WAY happier now. Use friendly, syncs with my Shopify account - beautiful templates. Happy happy and totally recommend.

Amy Nicole Holistics
June 3, 2019

So far the customer service and User experience has far surpassed Mailchimp and I've only just begun! So excited for this App!!

Poco Mono
May 20, 2019

Switched from Mailchimp to Kalviyo and I can't believe I've waited this long to use it! Love the customizable options and the workflows are so cool.

Tranquil Corners Yoga
December 8, 2018

I switched from MailChimp to Klaviyo. It's got a ton of amazing customization options and different ways to engage your audience and keep them engaged for the long term.

Their support has been fantastic. I haven't needed much, for when I did need clarification on a few things, they were prompt to respond and provided all the details I needed to move forward. Highly recommend.

Tricky Fingers Magic Emporium
July 4, 2022

Great email platform! There is definitely more of a learning curve than other email programs, but the effort is worth it with WAY better analytics and integration with Shopify to give you better insight into the behaviour of your customers.
I only wish they would create some truly modern, creative templates, such as Flodesk has.

Good Williams
Klaviyo replied July 5, 2022

Hi there! Thanks so much for this feedback. Our templates team would love to speak with you and get some further thoughts on what we could do better. Keep an eye on your inbox for an email from us!

July 24, 2022

Great app! Does everything I need and more! Awesome for setting up marketing emails. Highly recommend to all.

Tarn's Indoor Garden

July 10, 2024

Hay Where's That, Inc.
About 5 years using the app
Klaviyo replied July 12, 2024

Thank you so much for the 5-star review.

July 4, 2024