Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 juli 2022

We use knocommerce to run NPS, HDYHAU, and other customer surveys and have had a great experience. The app is so easy to use, the team is extremely responsive and helpful, and we've been able to drive a high success rate and get a ton of customer data. Couldn't be happier with the product or customer service.

Maev
25 augusti 2021

In the age of iOS14 and on, getting self reported user data becomes even more important for understanding how people found your store and why they opted to shop with you. Kno was super easy to implement in check out and an unobtrusive user experience.

Nomad
8 september 2021

The Kno team has really up-leveled what the post-purchase experience looks like. The survey is only step 1, it's the follow-ups and logic that comes afterwards that truly is magical. Being able to reply to HDYHAU survey answers with follow ups and pull that data into klaviyo is an absolute superpower!

OLIPOP
12 januari 2023

I always guessed at my customers profiles by forming opinions based on emails from them. I didn't think a post purchase survey would work. Kno has shocked me with how many respondents answered our questions, and some of those answers were truly eye opening! Im loving Kno!

Bimble
20 december 2021

This is definitely the best post purchase survey on the market right now. We moved over from Enquire and the difference is like night and day. Being able to survey new vs returning customers differently is key. Love the model data feature so we can see what results would look like assuming a 100% response rate. The recharge integration is super helpful too! We use this survey to instruct our media mix, budgets and merchandising.

Pura Vida Bracelets
26 maj 2022

Kno is an incredibly well-polished Shopify app. In today's ecom landscape, post-purchase surveys are a staple. Kno is my go-to for tracking where customers come from and driving them to my community. And with all the feedback I am getting, my team continues to execute with ease!

Carnivore Snax
16 augusti 2021

We've been using KnoCommerce for several months now after switching over from another popular tool. With KnoCommerce we get much higher response rates on our post purchase surveys and have much more clarity on our attribution. This is by far the best tool on the market currently for post purchase attribution, and on top of that the team offers stellar support and really listens to customers for their future roadmap. I've been recommending it to all my DTC and e-commerce friends.

Schoolyard Snacks
13 september 2022

This app made it possible for us to quickly & easily launch our post-purchase survey and start gleaning lots of insightful info from our customers. The app itself is user-friendly and their hands-on support is incredible! Landon from their team was amazing in helping optimize our survey and making sure we understood all of the various KnoCommerce features available to us. I definitely recommend this post-purchase survey app!

LolaVie
15 november 2022

We were using a similar (in concept) app for post-purchase surveys. It turns out the number of responses we get with Kno is an order of magnitude greater. In addition, the actual data gathered is much more useful in informing our decision on ad spend. This is a wonderful app for stores trying to understand the attribution of what's moved a customer from a prospect/initial interest to completed purchase.

Dispatch Custom Cycling Components
17 juni 2022

A Post-Purchase survey is a must for any brand. Great learnings and the Klaviyo integration is key. Support is fantastic and fast.

Every Man Jack