Know Your Customer

Know Your Customer

by Stunning

Know who the stranger buying your products really is

Wooden Ships

Helpful in getting snap shot info about our customer base! Offers valuable information in an easy to read format.

Peach Love Ca

This is one of the most valuable apps that we have on our site! It breaks down in a super simple way on who my customer is.

Chime Store

I love the simple graphics that visualize the data for me and provides me with the insights I need to understand my customers better. The graphics are beautiful..

Encha

What is really cool about this app is it pulls data of my customers that I don't have, e.g. gender, age, income level. So I don't have to use any survey or signup form to "bother" my customers. The app's triangulation from demographic data really help paint a broader pic of my customer types and behaviors.

And I love the graphics of its dashboard, nicely deslgned. It is very easy to use!!!

Mamasuds Llc

Such a fantastic tool to use, especially when creating Facebook Ads!

Pure Hearts International

This is a good app especially considering it is free. Looking forward to its ability to analyze non-USA customer data as well.

Spookiesbr

Sad to know, it only works in US. I will give 5 stars because I downloaded it without knowing that.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Looks great! https://www.kinkytoy.store

4salon

Pretty cool analytics tool. I use Google Analytics already, but it's nice having data in the Shopify platform as well, especially with the interactive graphics. The app loaded very fast as well. Overall, this is a cool overview of Shopify data!

2 Next