Know Your Customer

Know Your Customer

by Stunning

Know who the stranger buying your products really is

Domdudanne

Great overview of the store customers!

Fragranceoutlets

Great Apps... Great insight on customers, etc. Good information to use for target marketing. --

Bullfrog Express

Great app! Lets me know who my target customers are and where they are located. I've went through a lot of apps but this one is a keeper.

Lucylus Shop

I am just starting out and I truly need to know who my customers are. I love the fact it tells me everything about them so that I am able to get target products and demographics for those particular age groups. I love this program I believe it is truly an asset every one needs to analyze their business. Thanks guys keep up the good work.

Candle Moments

This app is AMAZING, especially for being free! The value-added for helping to hone in on your target market is incredible. A wonderful app - I will definitely be looking for more from this developer.

Saladpower

Big fan of this app. Really good data break down, helped me understand and improve how I set my site up. Also really great customer service!

Busy Little Bird

This app has helped me fill in some of the blanks of figuring out my target customer, and how I can best serve my existing customers. I love the clean look of the reports!

Wooden Ships

Helpful in getting snap shot info about our customer base! Offers valuable information in an easy to read format.

Peach Love Ca

This is one of the most valuable apps that we have on our site! It breaks down in a super simple way on who my customer is.

Chime Store

I love the simple graphics that visualize the data for me and provides me with the insights I need to understand my customers better. The graphics are beautiful..

Previous 1