Price Editor ‑ Konigle

Price Editor ‑ Konigle

by Konigle Pte Ltd

Bulk price editor with scheduling and restore.

usercities

I was looking for a bulk price editor that worked with smart collections, and finally found one that does the job. This app helped me save hours of work, and literally hundreds of dollars by correcting pricing/discount errors of my products. Their flash sales reports post-promotions are also really useful and convenient. The Konigle team is awesome at addressing all the concerns I had. Would highly recommend to anyone else having problems in this.

Shopwise Official

I run a wholesale store and was in search of an app that would connect my custom wholesale suppliers to my own store. After months of searching, I finally came across Konigle! The most important pain point they solve for me is syncing inventory and products between my store and my suppliers. It saves me hours of manual work and ensures I'm providing great service to both my customers and suppliers. Their app also offers many more services such as customer management, product data, and affiliates (just to name a few), which I don't currently require but may utilize in the future, however, I can imagine it's super helpful for other store owners. My store would not exist today without their app and a fantastic team who are professional, kind, and beyond talented. 10/10, I highly recommend their services!

February 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review and encouragement. We are beyond happy to help enable unique and innovative business models. Happy Profits !

amdyshealthcare

When I installed the application, the plugin was giving issues with my theme. Something was up with my theme and I contacted the Konigle support team. They helped me real quick and was plugin was up and running in no time.

January 28, 2021

Thanks for your encouragement. Glad we were able to fix your theme. Happy Profits !

kasibunkari

I was using some other application for chat purposes, but it wasn't working best for me. It got too complicated towards the end. Then I found this same widget and it took me around 5 min to figure and set up my widget! Till now works best!

January 15, 2021

Thanks so much for your encouragement. Great to know that it was easy for you to set it up. Happy Profits !