Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

Sell on Amazon, Bol, eBay, Wish & more - product/order sync

From $24/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Juuls Store

We use this app to make a connection between Shopify and our two (2) Bol.com stores (NL en BE). They helped me to organise our stock for FBB and FBM. Raul is very understanding and helpfull.

LUXUNESS

Koongo has helped us immensely with connecting to other marketplaces. They were always available for any questions, answered to all our calls when needed, and was very warm and friendly throughout the entire process. I would recommend them as they were able to solution for any problems that arose, and resolved any issues in a timely manner.

Runway Catalog

Koongo went above and beyond our expectations. They had provided an extraordinary support and service and allowed us to connect to marketplaces that were very picky with their requirements. Pavel and Raul are amazing guys with lots of patience and understanding. The tool is really easy to navigate through compared to other data feed tools. I would highly recommend Koongo! Thank you Raul and Pavel. The Runway Catalog team

JEANS4YOU.LT

Great app and staff. Big feeds diversity. Team helps really fast to update the feeds to meet the requirements if something goes wrong.

EV Plug Europa

Perfect app for integration with other platforms! Support is also very helpful. Kudos to you, keep up the good work!

Smartyellowstore

Uitzonderlijke goede service. Vriendelijk en behulpzaam. Veel mogelijkheden om handmatig werk te besparen. Bruikbare tool!

Prijane.cz

The application completely met my expectations. We easily paired the e-shop with the necessary comparators. Everything works absolutely great. The support is very willing and will help with everything immediately. We can really recommend this application.

Fragrance Spice

Koongo is an excellent app to say the least but more importantly the staff is Amazing. Raul is a great guy who we started off working with in the beginning but then he was gone to vacation and brought in an expert by the name of Pavel to take over and help us. We couldn't be more pleased working with Pavel and we are very excited because he has all the unique qualities you look for prior to doing business with any company. Pavel takes his client very seriously, hardworking, friendly and all around a professional. It's been our pleasure working with Pavel and we look forward to continue working with him. Thank you Pavel for all your efforts and assistance on our behalf, it's much appreciated.

Stevvex

Koongo is amazing ! I have trouble to undrstand everyting on start but Koongo support member Raul helped me a lot and lead me though process until I learn everyting ! When you realize app you will see this is easiest app which exist on internet and app work realy hard job ! I am proud on people which listen own customer and which give own best to improve app. Koongo did it ! They used few my suggestion to improve app ! Raul is amazing man which do own best to help to everybody and I like it ! He invest soo many time in my business, my products and my knoweladge ! I would like to they make some video tutorials about using app and you will see how easy is it ! I higly recomend Koongo app ! Amazing app and amazing support!
MY reviews is 10+ starts ! Thank you Raul and Koongo team ! I wish you the best of luck in future improving and growing ! I am soo proud to use your app ! BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ! Veljko

Striker Brands

We switched over to Koongo after having a horrendous experience with Shopify's own Amazon sync app. I can't express how truly great of an app it has been. It takes a little bit of sitting down and understanding to learn your way around the app, but is worth it in the end as everything syncs perfectly and thoroughly now with our Seller Central account. I'd like to especially give props to Raul, your support team member. Whenever there is a hiccup he is quick to fix it. He has helped us through thick and thin solve our issues and always responds in a timely manner - even going above and beyond to provide advice on issues that sometimes are slightly beyond the realm of Koongo. Overall I would highly recommend this app to anyone that runs a Shopify and Amazon store that wants flawless inventory sync. 5/5.