Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces , 100 reviews

4.6
February 24, 2021

Koongo is amazing ! I have trouble to undrstand everyting on start but Koongo support member Raul helped me a lot and lead me though process until I learn everyting ! When you realize app you will see this is easiest app which exist on internet and app work realy hard job ! I am proud on people which listen own customer and which give own best to improve app. Koongo did it ! They used few my suggestion to improve app ! Raul is amazing man which do own best to help to everybody and I like it ! He invest soo many time in my business, my products and my knoweladge ! I would like to they make some video tutorials about using app and you will see how easy is it ! I higly recomend Koongo app ! Amazing app and amazing support!
MY reviews is 10+ starts ! Thank you Raul and Koongo team ! I wish you the best of luck in future improving and growing ! I am soo proud to use your app ! BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ! Veljko

Stevvex
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 4, 2021

We switched over to Koongo after having a horrendous experience with Shopify's own Amazon sync app. I can't express how truly great of an app it has been. It takes a little bit of sitting down and understanding to learn your way around the app, but is worth it in the end as everything syncs perfectly and thoroughly now with our Seller Central account. I'd like to especially give props to Raul, your support team member. Whenever there is a hiccup he is quick to fix it. He has helped us through thick and thin solve our issues and always responds in a timely manner - even going above and beyond to provide advice on issues that sometimes are slightly beyond the realm of Koongo. Overall I would highly recommend this app to anyone that runs a Shopify and Amazon store that wants flawless inventory sync. 5/5.

Striker Brands
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 22, 2020

one of the most useful apps for our business, helps us export feeds for facebook ads, google ads and for all the other integrations we have with the other platforms that we sell on we plan on extending our business to other countries in the near future and Koongo will be an important ally support takes good care of us and our needs, would recommend!

Adona
Romania
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 14, 2020

Un service client parfait ! Un application très bien faite !
Ne métrisant pas très bien l'anglais et pas du tout le tchèque, le service client m'a aidé a paramétrer parfaitement mes palaces de marchés ..sans aucun souci ! Je recommande !

Perfect customer service! A very well done application!
Not understanding English very well and not Czech at all, customer service helped me to perfectly configure my luxury hotels ... without any worries! I recommend !

Sullivan-shopmod
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 7, 2020

Great support and amazing app for synchronizing your products to different channels!

Would recommend for any store.

Mobilebirds
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 28, 2020

Great app for Czech market, carefree export for Heureka.cz. Fast and helpful customer support in English and Czech.

LaBohemeCafe.cz
Czechia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 20, 2020

The best app so far!!!!!
Amazing Customer support... and the price is to low for the job
Well done guys!!!!!!

DE-SUNGLASSES
Greece
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited April 18, 2020

I was dealing with Pavel and he is an absolute credit to Koongo, guided me through everything and made it all easy. Such a fantastic app and such a great help for my store.

bebold.eire
Ireland
Time spent using app: 16 days
March 18, 2020

Best app! Use it, it gets you sales!

WALLY`S FASHION
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited March 11, 2020

We like the flexibility of Koongo! Connecting with (dutch) Platforms is making our lives much easier. The most important goal was the proper synchronisation of stock.

We have run into some issues which were solved perfectly by the helpdesk. If possible I would have given them 6 stars ;-)

Keep up the good work! Thanks!

JC Professional