Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

Sell on Zalando, Bol, eBay, Wish & more - product/order sync

From $24/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Worldsuperstore

Time spent using app About 2 years

Stuck to Koongo as one of the oldest customers because the App is fit for purpose, very reliable and backed with prompt customer service. It is highly recommended for sellers on single and multiple platforms as it features lots of popular channels.
Highly recommended.

Myxlshop

Location Hong Kong SAR

very very accurate customer service.
Some connection was not set uip corretly by us but they helped us really really good!

Trendday Sw

Location Denmark

Good app, good service and great features.

S Medio

Location Poland

I use this app for six months now and I can say that it's a really great feed app.
Big choice of channels, possibility to add filters, easy to use and awesome team. Who needs more?
I do recommend this app.

Coedstore

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have been working with Koongo App for the past 2 years on three different Shopify stores. It's the best feed management system on the market. I have set up google, bing, connexity, Shareasale and many more.

Chcifusky

Location Czechia

I was spent lot of time with compare for the best feed tool - Koongo win! Thank you very much!

Facer Cz

Location Czechia

Perfect support and very useful apps for feed. Must you have it! I recommend!

Yestoys

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 years

If you look for a feed marketing tool this app is what you need! Easy to setup and great support! I use it for bol.com and Amazon. Perfect app !

Ahuva Com

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great plug in and price structure. I've reviewed many and this one has the power and price combination. The support is helpful and knowledgable.
I recommend this app as the best I know for feeds.

Bell Tent Boutique 2

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Fantastic app, plug in and set up quickly. The fantastic customer service has been invaluable. We have had top notch support and help with our feed from the very start. Thoroughly recommend this company.