Koongo: sell on marketplaces

Koongo: sell on marketplaces

by Koongo

Automate selling on Amazon, eBay, Google Shopping or Facebook

1 STOP SOCCER

I used this software to sync with amazon it deleted all my variation on amazon. Beware do not use this app very bad customer service it took 24 hours for reply. Lost sales for second day

October 28, 2019

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry about the issue but it is not possible to adjust listing manually and automatically via API at the same time. The listing changes overwrite each other. Also, if your listings were adjusted manually in the past it was necessary to backup your Amazon listing before API connection adjustment.

I'm sorry but there was no 24-hour delay in reply, we started to help you to restore Amazon listing once the problem was reported, working on that also over the weekend.

Modern Style Fashion

Poor help to set up this app! Why pay when you have to struggle to set it up? when I pay for a service I expect 99% of the problem solved, but with this up I feel like am putting 95% of work!!! I wouldnt recomend this app. Sorry guys.
When you offer a service to merchants like us make sure you have done all the hard work and charge all you want within reason. I give this 1/10.
Also when you list a contact number make sure you are available. I sens a chat and email message and offered to call using my phone or via Skype and was told we don't use Skype or make calls!
Here is the conversation below:

Raul Navarro
8:29 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
Hi Al,

We do not offer support via Phone or Skype call, sorry for that. Regarding your submission issue, for Cdiscount you'll have to use their online seller interface and perform a bulk upload with the generated data feed file as we're not currently offering API connection with Cdiscount. For Priceministe, the same, you can use the generated data feed file to perform a bulk upload via the priceminister merchants interface too. We're working to extend the API connection to other channels, including Priceminister and Cdiscount.

Please, let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Status: Waiting for customer
Priority: High

Helpdesk: https://support.koongo.com/index.php?

Kayakproshop

We have wasted literally hundreds of hours trying to get this app to work on our own and with their help. It sets up OK but the product filters and category mapping keep changing over time on their own. This is a huge problem if you have automatic downloads to your merchant center. They did assign an agent to our problem but they could never figure it out. Today, rather than spending my time redoing all our feed filters and category mapping again, I am looking for a new app.