Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces

by Koongo

Automate sales on Amazon, eBay, Bol, Google Shopping, Facebook

WALLY`S FASHION

Best app! Use it, it gets you sales!

JC Professional

We like the flexibility of Koongo! Connecting with (dutch) Platforms is making our lives much easier. The most important goal was the proper synchronisation of stock.

We have run into some issues which were solved perfectly by the helpdesk. If possible I would have given them 6 stars ;-)

Keep up the good work! Thanks!

Víno od Bodláků

It takes a bit to get the know the tool. Once onboard, the tool is really simple to use! When you get stuck, there is a great support to cover you!

Adona

one of the most useful apps for our business, helps us export feeds for facebook ads, google ads and for all the other integrations we have with the other platforms that we sell on

we plan on extending our business to other countries in the near future and Koongo will be an important ally

support takes good care of us and our needs, would recommend!

BassiniBoutique.it

Ottima app, di facile installazione e molto intuitiva.
Assistenza super, sempre gentile e disponibile. Grazie Raül, per la pazienza, professionalità e creatività !!!

Brands24

Great app! It really helped expand our store and sell on multiple channels. Koongo offers great support, fast replies, always ready to help.

Ivy

A very useful app with helpful and fast customer service. Very easy installation connected our store to Heureka.sk. Thank you!

Spreeglee.com

We have had a lot of issues with product feeds in the past, but once we got started with Koongo everything has been running smooth. At first i found the app to be very pricy, but their great product combined with the fast and reliable support makes up for it.
I hope to see more work on the order sync in the future, and maybe some additional pricing options for the amount of orders. (Quite expensive on huge numbers of orders)

MakShoes

Excelent service and support! They fullfiled all my requests and customizations. I had tried another popular XML feed provider as well and I think Koongo is by far the best. I highly recommend it!

Stillo

Very good app. and very good support. helpfull and quick and answers are written in an easy understanding language without too many geeky explanations.

Previous 1 3