Koongo ‑ Feed Marketing Tool

Koongo ‑ Feed Marketing Tool

by Koongo

Sell your products globally on Amazon, eBay, Wish and more

Ivy

A very useful app with helpful and fast customer service. Very easy installation connected our store to Heureka.sk. Thank you!

Spreeglee.com

We have had a lot of issues with product feeds in the past, but once we got started with Koongo everything has been running smooth. At first i found the app to be very pricy, but their great product combined with the fast and reliable support makes up for it.
I hope to see more work on the order sync in the future, and maybe some additional pricing options for the amount of orders. (Quite expensive on huge numbers of orders)

MakShoes

Excelent service and support! They fullfiled all my requests and customizations. I had tried another popular XML feed provider as well and I think Koongo is by far the best. I highly recommend it!

Stillo

Very good app. and very good support. helpfull and quick and answers are written in an easy understanding language without too many geeky explanations.

DAYA.cz

Great solution for connection shops with services. There is a lot of different channels. Easy to use and powerful.

fast4free

Very good app. And the support is very helpfull and quick! unlike the marketplace's staff i am working on......

152Store

very good and helpful, I'm using for so many website. everything is working fine. Automatic upload very useful.

LuxuryBoutik

Koongo app easily creates feeds from shopify with accurate categorization/mapping to your channel(s) of choice. It is very easy to use with timely support if needed.

National ProAV

I really don't know what I would do without this APP. this app deserve 10 starts not just 5. that app is a must you would be crazy not to get this app. love it and made in heaven.

Fiesta4you

Koongo allowed my business the grow exponentially.

The support is second to none and simply freaking amazing!
Pricing is lower than any competitor and the system works perfectly.
I can safely say that because of the service Koongo provided i am now running a succesfull business selling on multiple marketplaces.

A million thanks!