kopigin

kopigin

by geekspeak commerce

Easily auto generate product descriptions for your store.

Charlotte Reed S

Limited items to choose from under home Decor, no wall art, tabletop decor, etc.

Tks Oddities

Definitely good for those of use just starting out. It is limited on options but they let you try it for free first so you can see all you can do. Don't really understand why people complain when you can test it out first to see if you like it.

Starving Jewelers

Very useful if you just need to generate descriptions from time to time, but when using the app the consistently you will find their descriptions to be very limited, they become very repetitive, and it can become rather expensive. I use this app to help create jewelry related descriptions, and in my opinion, the categories are very limited as well. When trying to create descriptions for an "event or occasion" the generated description has very little to do with the type of event chosen such as engagement or anniversary.

Seraie

it's Ok if you only have a few items, but not enough options to choose from and the price per description is outrageous.

Icy Craft

That category choices are shockingly limited. While I have Home products and Home Decor category, nothing is even close to meeting the sub-category choices. And no seasonal choices? Completely worthless to my business.

Brasnada

OMG, this is THE BEST APP for me. there are a couple of grammar flaws, but it is worth it. So nice to have a cool description. I wish they had more options for each parameter. It could get a bit repetitive. #must-have

Legging7

Simple setup, took a couple of minutes... and it works!

Black Apples

I wish this was good. I literally wasted my time generating what I thought was samples but NOPE. That's the whole app.

Kitchen Magician

This is superb for someone who just started. Easy to use + saved lotsa time. Was able to find suitable descriptions for my products: https://BetterHomes.shop Recommended. Thanks

Tactical Everyday

Trial version does not have an appropriate department for my products. My niche is Outdoor/Tactical. Unable to make a recommendation based on this at this time.
Previous 1