Kopy ‑ Copy products

Copy and import products from any store in 1 click

$2.99/month. 1-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Spartan Fitness

Location France

It does exactly what it says, If you work with a supplier that has a shopify store, you will gain a lot of time. Good job !

Trendolla Jewelry

Location Hong Kong SAR

a great app to install from another Shopify stores. great tools!
Like it!
Tell us about your experience with Kopy ‑ Copy products

General Center

Simplesmente incrivel. Aplicativo muito funcional e está ajudando muito. Ele facilita muito importações de produtos.

Lucky Catch Boutique

I have attempted to install this app on google chrome, firefox and edge and keep getting the same error saying i need to contact support due to a cookies issue

Air Sanctuary

This app has been an awesome way to upload products and saves a ton of time. I would give a 5 star rating, but the customer support is pretty much non-existent as I have reached out twice and have not heard back regarding issues my VA is having using the app even though he has enabled cookies. If someone could get back to me, that would be great. Thanks!

April 4, 2022

Hello, thanks for sharing your feedback, we're sorry that you're having an issue with the cookies. This is something some users are experiencing and while we're trying to find a solution we suggest to do the following:

1.- Go to the settings of your browser and allow third party cookies OR all cookies.

2.- Then go back to your store and click on the Kopy app, while it's opening click in the little lock, up left in the search bar, then click "Cookies".

3.- Lastly, select all the urls showing inside of that window and click "Remove".

That should work, let us know! We didn't see your email, you can contact us directly to contact@llcversus.com as well.

Hopefully that helps and you can Rate us 5/5 :)
Have a wonderful week!

Loveal

Best app of the year for dropshippers, it's a MUST! It has helped me a lot to achieve great results in the past years using it. It allows you to test a lot faster than your competitors

April 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Best regards,

KiraMania

que aplicativo fora da curva, estão de parabéns aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Obrigado!

P.E.T project

Wow! I can’t even begin to calculate the time, effort and frustration this app has SAVED me. As a dropshipper, I have authority to resell other brands on my website. However, many are small shops with no csv or any other proper information to give me.
This has solved it all! In no time at all I have listings copied over and the work is done?
Thanks so much for making this app and keeping affordable.
Emily

March 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your review Emily! We're glad to hear our app is helping your business grow :)

partenair

Nul, nul et archi nul. Impossible d'utiliser l'application, gros bug, on me dit d'activer les cookies pour les utiliser, chose faite, mais ça ne fonctionne toujours pas. Ne perdez pas votre temps à l'installer, allez plutôt voir chez les concurrents.

March 1, 2022

Bonjour, veuillez activer les cookies tiers dans votre navigateur pour résoudre le problème et réessayer, si cela ne fonctionne pas, veuillez essayer un nouveau navigateur et effacer les cookies et le cache.

Merci,

mio-world.com

super easy and super fast and with 2,99 usd also not expensive so i canjust suggest all of use use it also if your like import products form a other shop

March 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!

Previous 1 3