Kopy ‑ Copy products

Kopy ‑ Copy products

$2.99/month. 1-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
February 1, 2023

I want to cancel my subscription but I can't, please take action. Email: sparzaoficial@gmail.com I want an answer!

SPARZAS
Brazil
Time spent using app: 10 days
Versus Labs replied February 1, 2023

Hello, we are so sorry to hear that you want to cancel it! In order to cancel it it's very simple, just uninstall the app and you won't get charged as long as you were in the free trial. We've tried to refund you but seems like you haven't been charged yet. It's unfair for us to get a 1 star review after checking that you've used our app for almost 10 days, please reconsider changing it :)

You can contact us 24/7 using the live chat, we're here to help you, hopefully you can contact us and we will do our best to solve the issues you may've had using Kopy.

Have a great day and best regards!

January 5, 2023

its really waste of money without any value

rixsom
Morocco
Time spent using app: 10 days
Versus Labs replied January 5, 2023

Hello, we are so sorry to hear your feedback! But we never received a message from you either in our live chat or via email.

You can contact us 24/7, we're here for you, hopefully you can contact us and we will do our best to solve the issues you may've had using Kopy.

Best regards!

April 14, 2022

I have attempted to install this app on google chrome, firefox and edge and keep getting the same error saying i need to contact support due to a cookies issue

Lucky Catch Boutique
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 2, 2022

Nul, nul et archi nul. Impossible d'utiliser l'application, gros bug, on me dit d'activer les cookies pour les utiliser, chose faite, mais ça ne fonctionne toujours pas. Ne perdez pas votre temps à l'installer, allez plutôt voir chez les concurrents.

partenair
France
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
Versus Labs replied March 1, 2022

Bonjour, veuillez activer les cookies tiers dans votre navigateur pour résoudre le problème et réessayer, si cela ne fonctionne pas, veuillez essayer un nouveau navigateur et effacer les cookies et le cache.

Merci,
Versus Labs

December 11, 2021

I used this app and after a while just doesn't work . 3 Emails for support no answer even after 2 weeks so i cant recommend

SYVEV
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
Versus Labs replied December 15, 2021

Hi SYVEV, thanks for your feedback. We replied to all the emails and the issues will be fixed this week with the 2.0 version coming out. Sorry for any inconvenience, our goal is to make great apps for all our customers.

Stay tuned and have a great week!

Best regards,