Kopy ‑ Copy products

Copy and import products from any store in 1 click

$2.99/month. 1-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

1 review

Air Sanctuary

This app has been an awesome way to upload products and saves a ton of time. I would give a 5 star rating, but the customer support is pretty much non-existent as I have reached out twice and have not heard back regarding issues my VA is having using the app even though he has enabled cookies. If someone could get back to me, that would be great. Thanks!

April 4, 2022

Hello, thanks for sharing your feedback, we're sorry that you're having an issue with the cookies. This is something some users are experiencing and while we're trying to find a solution we suggest to do the following:

1.- Go to the settings of your browser and allow third party cookies OR all cookies.

2.- Then go back to your store and click on the Kopy app, while it's opening click in the little lock, up left in the search bar, then click "Cookies".

3.- Lastly, select all the urls showing inside of that window and click "Remove".

That should work, let us know! We didn't see your email, you can contact us directly to contact@llcversus.com as well.

Hopefully that helps and you can Rate us 5/5 :)
Have a wonderful week!