Return Assurance

Return Assurance | Reviews

by Kover.ai Inc

Drive more sales with return-as-an-option on final sale items

Kinky Toy Store

This app works well and is easy to install. This app does what its claims do and is easy to manage. Customer service is friendly and ready to help. I recommend this app to all. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Label B

I can't say enough good things about this app and team behind it. The app helps break down the barrier between customers and brands by allowing customers to feel more confident with their purchases knowing they can return and brands less risk knowing they do not have to be responsible for the shipping plus full refunds. The Kover team is so easy to work with and made the entire on boarding process seamless. It's a MUST for small businesses and brands looking to grow and move product!

Silver Sculptor Handcrafted Silver Jewelry

The onboarding process was seamless and easy, everything was set up quickly and with no issues. The team were really helpful guiding me through the process and I'm hopeful the app will bring in more sales!

Kid's Dream

The app is working great so far! The onboarding process and customer service have been great. I'm happy we can provide this to our clients so they feel comfortable buying our sale/custom items which typically do not qualify for a refund.

QuikCamo

This a great app because it gives the business the ability to refund customers without losing any money. The customer has the option to pay for insurance that will "Kover" the cost of the product for the retailer while allowing the customer to get their money back.

CamillaLimon

The entire process has been so helpful! The team at Kover knows their stuff and is ready to help businesses thrive! I highly recommend working with them.

We Are Nations US

The onboarding process was very efficient and the communication from the Kover team was excellent. It was one of the easiest implementation processes I've been a part of.

BGK Apparel

Onboarding was easy and simple. The app runs fine! Excited to find out how this install will work in the long run.

Designer Revival

Excellent customer success and product team. As a small business, we have limited IT resources. They made the onboarding process extremely easy and assisted us the whole way. We just launched this week and the product is working well so far. Glad to offer our customers returns as an option and hoping this will help with our conversions!

Eric Javits

Amazing staff and Customer Succes Manager, they made sure Onboarding and implementation was smooth. So far its working really smooth and very easy to handle. Definitely recommend this app.

Previous 1