SEO Doctor

SEO Doctor

by Kudobuzz

Find and fix all your store's SEO Issues or hire an SEO Guru.

Bellobe.dk

Great app!!! keep up the good work, easy to use, and tells you what to do ind every situation :). best regards Mads

Smashing Stained Glass & Lighting

They have really helped us with our site. Their response to questions is very quick. Explain answers in good detail. Would recommend this app.

Andy WARHOL lithographs newPOPart Gallery

Free version of no use, all included features are of no value, you find online better analysis tools. Very pushy, I simply don't like this way of advertisement.

Twisted Squid

I have only used this app for a short while so far and it's been really good. I had a problem where my store crashed and bugged the app so I contacted support and they where super quick to fix it for me (computer noob here)

Now it's back up and running ill be using it and I can't wait! (Thanks Bella at support!!)

Hyped Moment

I was comparing this app to Plugin SEO and I chose this app because of it's price, pretier interface and image compression capabilities...but then everything went wrong.

First off: I couldn't connect my google search console account -> my website url wasn't the same in my dashboard as in my google search account. To change that url, I had to click on a tiny "show more"-like text wen I was in the settings menu. Not very straightforward but atleast I got it working right? No...

Second: This is the biggest issue of the app: It's NOT AT ALL optimized. It's SUPER SLOW. The interface loads quick, but the real useful buttons of the page take ages to load. Take for instance the image compression tab. Not only can't you not view more than 10 images per page. The actual "compress" button takes about 20-30 seconds to load after all the images of that page have loaded. After you've pressed that button, there's no feedback to let you know that it actually reduced the size of the image and not only changed the text from "compress" to "uncompress". The only thing I got it for, image compression, doesn't even work efficiently.

Adding to this point is the fact that app makes about 3-4 sitemaps for each sort of page: page, blog posts, product page, website pages. That's 2 sitemaps too many and it doesn't even submit them properly. About 40 links in my product sitemap are still missing in my search console...

Third: Yes it got worse...I wanted to check in on my app to see if it managed to completely submit my sitemap...It had crashed completely, giving me a 503 error. I tried accessing it via the icognito modus where no apps are installed...still a 503 error.

Conclusion: good app to edit your meta tags, but definitely not worth the $14.99/month price tag. Only 2 stars because their service is decent and had a lot of patience when I couldn't figure out how to change the website url in the settings, but still lacking the fluidity and ease of use of other apps.

Original Oak Clothing

In all honesty I had a few problems with this app but their CEO got in touch and sorted everything give it a go worth a try

Makemyset

I like this application because it gives you the powerful tools to instantly check your site for the mistakes and keep it up!

Love Doll France

VERY BAD APP FOR BASIC PLAN !!!!! 15$ / MONTH FOR WHAT ? FOR SEE META DESCRIPTION ? OMG .
Same app for free in shop.

PRO PLAN maybe good but i dont want try after that....

bone jack vintage

A useless app. I tried to give it another chance, but still awful. As soon as I used it to try and optimize my site, I got kicked out of Google Shopping. Now I have to fix all of this. Thanks for nothing.

Noah25

Tried it for a couple of days but did not like it so uninstalled. Got charged for a full month. Developer ignored request for refund.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41