Kudobuzz SEO

Kudobuzz SEO

by Kudobuzz

All-in-one SEO Tools with Automation for beginners and experts

LA TÊTE DE MORT ☠️

im disapointed, they say i will have a free audit, then when i ask no one answer anymore i have uninstall going to another app

November 14, 2019

Hi, yes you do have a free audit sorry you did not get a response on time. Our team work in a GMT timezone so right now all the SEO team have closed for the day. I will get a response from us shortly. Thank you

Million Plaza

This is a very useless app, here it is written in the app details that almost all the options are available in the free version, but actually by installing it you will find that there is no feature in the free version. We got a good app from it, so we are uninstalling it

October 11, 2019

Hi Million, sorry to read that you feel this way. Our app has a free version and a paid version, which is clearly stated on the Shopify app store with all the different pricing and the features for each plan. We really work hard to build this app and we can't give every part of it for free. If you are interested in trying a Pro version, I will be happy to give you 15 days free try of the Pro plan.

Drone Fishing - Gannet

These guys are criminals. The app was not working so I contacted support, gave them access to my store, and they immediately went and downloaded our customer list! After reporting to Shopify and an investigation, Shopify support confirmed that they did download my customer list. They ended up getting a fine, having to sign a contract saying that they had deleted all the information they downloaded and subsequently changed their name. Beware of this company - do not give them access to your store!

August 20, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. In all honesty this was our fault and we have since then taken measures together with Shopify since it happened a couple of months back to make sure this does not repeat itself.

What happened was your account manager was a new hire, really good with SEO but new within the Shopify dashboard and partnership area.
In the first place, he should not have requested access your entire store but only the apps, theme and settings area since that is all he need to troubleshoot, if there are any issues.

He did not know that and went ahead to request all those access. When finding his way around and he ended up clicked on your customer list, the good thing is the way our email system is structured he could not download the list since the email with the list did not get to him. The content of the email with the list was never downloaded we did prove this to Shopify.

We have been a Shopify partner for 6 years now, we have helped 10,000+ businesses with their SEO and this has never happened until a couple of weeks months back in your case.

We do respect every merchant we work and the Shopify ecosystem. What we have done going forwards is change our training for new hires on type of permission to ask for and how to go about doing that.

We are truly sorry for the trouble and we 100% guarantee that this type of issue will never happen again since we have implemented a solution to this issue. Also we have not changed our name and we are only constantly improving the app with new UI and better experience.

PB Love

No way to use trial. Why pay when you don't even know what it's capable of doing? It says you can do a free trial but there's no way to do that.

April 8, 2019

Hi PB Love. SEO Doctor does require a subscription in order to access our features. However, you are not charged for the first 7 days on the app. You will also not incur any charges should you uninstall within 7 days.

Andy WARHOL lithographs newPOPart Gallery

Free version of no use, all included features are of no value, you find online better analysis tools. Very pushy, I simply don't like this way of advertisement.

bone jack vintage

A useless app. I tried to give it another chance, but still awful. As soon as I used it to try and optimize my site, I got kicked out of Google Shopping. Now I have to fix all of this. Thanks for nothing.

Noah25

Tried it for a couple of days but did not like it so uninstalled. Got charged for a full month. Developer ignored request for refund.

Bouji Lingerie

DO NOT USE.....Installed the app, didn't work, so unistalled it within an hr or 2. Was assured by Shopify that I would not get charged, only to find at the end of the month that I had been charged. Contacted the developer - they ignored my email. Only after Shopify communicating with the developer have they authorised a 'partial' refund!!!!!! IF I COULD I WOULD GIVE IT ZERO STARS!!!!!

Infinitely Elegant Designs

This app sucks bad. I installed it in September of 2017 and it never worked and never made any SEO changes or recommendations and in September 2018 when i decided to cancel it since it had been billing me for 12 months and doing nothing the company would only refund my most recent payment.

They said it was not installed correctly but it gave no indication of that at install and if it was not installed correctly and making no SEO changes or recommendations but billing each month you would think i would have received an email that it was installed incorrectly or that it was receiving no data or something?

it does not have enough intelligence to know that its not doing what its supposed to or not but it has enough to bill you every month.

Stay away from this app its a real piece of garbage and the app developer does not do good business. Any good company that had a product fail the customer would refund their money. That is the very least they could have done.

You have to give at least one star to submit your review but it deserves zero stars. Its a real stinker.

Bassto

Not good!
After editing the product description and stuff, the app erase everything you just made!!

Muy malo!
Después de hacer todo el trabajo la app borra lo que se hizo.

Previous 1 3