Kudobuzz SEO

Kudobuzz SEO

by Kudobuzz

Increase your organic traffic with SEO automation

American Genrators

THEY HAVE CHARGED ME AFTER CANCELING THE RESVICE

Vibehigher

How do I leave 0 stars? This app doesn't work at all, unless you buy a paid version. And like some of the comment here mention you are prompted to leave a positive review to bump up their ranking in the app store. Very sneaky and very shady!

New Loops

Spam emails when I ask to unsubscribe are VERY annoying. App wasn't very good either, it didn't Do what I wanted . Add an UNSUBSCRIBE to your marketing emails inline with anti-spam laws! Not impressed.

Ebikejoy

Terrible. Changes do not save. Tried everything. No customer support. Poor documentation.

Miskhat

Bought 199/month package. Only once access to make changes in website. had a deadlines and never met. poor communication. They might be good but I haven't seen it. waste of money and time.

The Fox And The Mermaid

I have waited to write a review in hopes that the service would eventually start working, but it has been 5 months and none of my 5 keywords has budged. 2 have still not even ranked (!) and the other 3 are exactly where they started when I signed up. They *say* they have a 120 day money back guarantee, but if you try to get them to honor it they will just stop replying to you.
On top of this, I paid for the service on 1/3 but when no one had even logged into my account by 1/25 I emailed to ask what was going on and only then did someone log in and get started. At that point I was already getting billed for the next cycle despite no work having been done during the first one.
They ask you to write a review before you have even had a chance to use their service. This company does not seem legit to me.

Decadorn

Be careful, I installed this and it left my site broken, fortunately I rolled back to a previous state.

Classicbaby

Tried it, didn't like it (too generic and not that smart) and now I keep getting emailed by them, regardless or trying to unsubscribe 4 times and replying to them saying I don't want their emails anymore. I can see they open my emails but simply ignore my request to unsubscribe.

I don't know why people are so silly - all the work they put in the product goes by the wayside due to terrible customer experience.

Pgullett

The app works as described. But good luck getting unsubscribed from their mailing list! I have unsubscribed using the link at the bottom of the email many times and have even attempted to contact them to be removed. I'm still receiving their email blasts two weeks later.

Infamous Vapes