Kudobuzz SEO

Kudobuzz SEO

by Kudobuzz

Increase your organic traffic with SEO automation

PB Love

No way to use trial. Why pay when you don't even know what it's capable of doing? It says you can do a free trial but there's no way to do that.

April 8, 2019

Hi PB Love. SEO Doctor does require a subscription in order to access our features. However, you are not charged for the first 7 days on the app. You will also not incur any charges should you uninstall within 7 days.

Andy WARHOL lithographs newPOPart Gallery

Free version of no use, all included features are of no value, you find online better analysis tools. Very pushy, I simply don't like this way of advertisement.

bone jack vintage

A useless app. I tried to give it another chance, but still awful. As soon as I used it to try and optimize my site, I got kicked out of Google Shopping. Now I have to fix all of this. Thanks for nothing.

Noah25

Tried it for a couple of days but did not like it so uninstalled. Got charged for a full month. Developer ignored request for refund.

Bouji Lingerie

DO NOT USE.....Installed the app, didn't work, so unistalled it within an hr or 2. Was assured by Shopify that I would not get charged, only to find at the end of the month that I had been charged. Contacted the developer - they ignored my email. Only after Shopify communicating with the developer have they authorised a 'partial' refund!!!!!! IF I COULD I WOULD GIVE IT ZERO STARS!!!!!

Infinitely Elegant Designs

This app sucks bad. I installed it in September of 2017 and it never worked and never made any SEO changes or recommendations and in September 2018 when i decided to cancel it since it had been billing me for 12 months and doing nothing the company would only refund my most recent payment.

They said it was not installed correctly but it gave no indication of that at install and if it was not installed correctly and making no SEO changes or recommendations but billing each month you would think i would have received an email that it was installed incorrectly or that it was receiving no data or something?

it does not have enough intelligence to know that its not doing what its supposed to or not but it has enough to bill you every month.

Stay away from this app its a real piece of garbage and the app developer does not do good business. Any good company that had a product fail the customer would refund their money. That is the very least they could have done.

You have to give at least one star to submit your review but it deserves zero stars. Its a real stinker.

Bassto

Not good!
After editing the product description and stuff, the app erase everything you just made!!

Muy malo!
Después de hacer todo el trabajo la app borra lo que se hizo.

Zirkuss

Doesn't know who writes these good reviews, this app ( & Service) is good for nothing. It's not improving anything, they keep telling me that they are working on the sites, but it's just a big rip-off. Go somewhere else!

Vitality And Wellness

Very buggy and slow, we had to fetch images over and over just so the app would list all our images and let us know if any of them needed to be optimised. This ending up being a huge waste of time as we had to keep clicking the button over and over. Any updates you make outside of the app don't show, for example if you change a product image it doesn't refresh. If you use the free version and you get the SEO Optimisation Report for a page and browse away from it you can't look at the errors again without using up their 'optimisation points' which you only get a limited number of per month. Says "keywords not found" in URL, image, H1, H2 etc when there are. Not very useful, we uninstalled the app.

American Genrators