Kudobuzz SEO

Kudobuzz SEO

by Kudobuzz

All-in-one SEO Tools with Automation for beginners and experts

lucky-box cbd

This app is ok just on basic plan paying I'm not see much upturn on sales all vistores so a bit of a wast of £20 I recommend up grading to pro
Thanks
www.lucky-box.co.uk

I'm not on the free plan on pro plan and I have not seen a improvement in traffic

August 20, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We understand the free plan can take up time doing manual optimisations so we highly recommend one of our premium plans like Pro plan which automates all your SEO fixes.

*Expect an email from us shortly, we will double check to be sure all your settings are properly done.

We look forward to working closely with you to improve the app to see your store succeed.

Original Oak Clothing

In all honesty I had a few problems with this app but their CEO got in touch and sorted everything give it a go worth a try

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique

So far so good. Had a little trouble with connecting my google account to show my broken links but emailed them for support and they answered within 24 hrs. Very good app so far. Had it for about a month now.

Coupdecoeur Sg

Just started using this app. So far so good!

Watch at your own Wrist! https://www.watch.sg

Felistoreltd

alright. Tells me what to do pretty well.
www.accessoriii.com

Flingfire

it saves me from worrying about seo. highly recommend

The Ultimate Putting Game

Just started using it - so far so good

Mistyboutique Com

I'm still learning this app, but it forced me to make a comment. So far, I think it's going to work for me.

Anvi Home

Great to analyse our site and have detailed comments. Thanks!

Mustang11

I have to keep adding you and its getting annoying, never had this issue before, but i had to delete and reinstall for some reason

Previous 1 3