Kudobuzz SEO

Kudobuzz SEO

by Kudobuzz

Improve SEO = Improve Organic Traffic = Improve Sales

Amber Rockstar

I have found this seo easy to use and very helpful. I haven't received results yet, but am very optimistic and anything is better than where I was.

Candles on the Coast

Awesome customer service, so helpful and patient for someone like me who doesnt know alot about how to do this - highly recommend

Hawksley & Sons Ltd

Really good - it takes a huge amount of work out of SEO leaving you to do the final touches!
I recommend using!

Izard Linea Arredo Bagno

Good app, many things changed in my website, many issues solved and lots of traffic increased thanks

Sale Store UK

Amazing app !!!!! fixing everything 24/7 Well done guys, amazing Job !!!!
Waiting for a support for Kudobuzz Multichannel Feeds, hope to launch it ASAP, Thank you Guys !!!!!!!

Lavish Sex Toys

I have had great success with this app. I performed some manual SEO work but then decided to upgrade to the Pro version which gave me "autopilot" features. This part was amazing. I have a big store with a lot of products and it fixed over 12,000 SEO issues. excellent app! would highly recommend it.

Pink Panda

Easy and simple to use app, try the autopilot version and there you go, worry free. give it a shot, you wont regret.

Completely Hammered

This app has helped me to identify issues within my e-commerce site that I didn't even realize were hindering my being found. I am not very literate regarding SEO and the option to automate the corrections is an amazing time-saver.

Beer Bong

Very nice app and easy to work with. Great customer service.
Will use them on my other websites.

Black Raven Studios

This app is excellent !! It does exactly what its supposed to do and out-performs other SEO apps . The app has configured my store on auto-pilot and I am extremely happy with the results . Highly recommended and the customer service is Awesome to say the least . Really fantastic customer service and the app works exactly as it states . Thanks sooooooooo much guys !!!! Grab this app

black-raven-studios.myshopify.com