Kudobuzz SEO

Kudobuzz SEO

by Kudobuzz

Find and fix all your store's SEO Issues or hire an SEO Guru.

Peach Perfect

I used this app to improve my meta data on my product and collection pages to reflect my keywords. It's easy to use and shows you what's good and what needs changing

Kate
www.peachperfect.co.uk

Nakinsige™

I used this app to help me fix the SEO of my store website and it has done a great job so far. I have not got sales yet but so far am really happy .

DeCampos

SEO doctor help me reach more people with more accurate info and also help me increse the awareness of my brand! Thanks!!

www.decampos.com

Swifteria

The app is wonderful, can help you with basic SEO. Also, the team is experienced. Whatever is your question, feel free to ask them, they'll for sure be able to help you on that.

spa mozaik

Amazing App. A great team behind focused on helping you to succeed. Best SEO APP for SEO on Shopify by far

The Vintage Outlet

I am just now getting set up with this application. However, my initial exposure has been enlightening and positive. Girmal Sundavadra explained, in detail, what he was going to do for me week by week. He answered all my questions, was very patient, and made sure I understood everything before ending the call. At this point, I am impressed.

Fits4Yoga

I would highly recommend this app. I have used other Shopify SEO apps and one particular I paid a monthly subscription for a year and SEO Doctor has done more for me in two days then the other company. They are amazing and have been working with me and my company (Fits4Yoga.com) I am excited to see the final results.

espritboheme

Cette application m'aide beaucoup pour les fiches SEO, moi qui suis débutante. Assistance rapide, personnel aimable et compétent

April 24, 2019

Merci beaucoup! Faites-nous savoir si vous avez besoin de quoi que ce soit :)

Swing Cushions USA

This app is awesome. I tried a couple of other SEO help apps and customer service was not even close to the customer service experience I had with SEO Doctor. This company is amazing. They do what they promise and much more.

Emmy + Dove

From what I can tell, it does a great job of filling everything out and fixing issues! I’ve yet to set up my google account to actually track it but I expect I’ll see good results when I do!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35