Kudobuzz SEO

Kudobuzz SEO

by Kudobuzz

All-in-one SEO Tools with Automation for beginners and experts

Black Raven Studios

This app is excellent !! It does exactly what its supposed to do and out-performs other SEO apps . The app has configured my store on auto-pilot and I am extremely happy with the results . Highly recommended and the customer service is Awesome to say the least .

black-raven-studios.myshopify.com

motogridstore

Highly Recommended! The support is Fantastic! Very clear communication and great SEO Tool!

Australian Variety Store

I got this App to increase my SEO on Google. The whole team at Kudobuzz were and are amazing. Right from my first problem through to the App working fine for me the team gave their all to fix everything. The App is doing what it should and I am a happy camper knowing it is working in the background on Auto Pilot. I recommend this App and Kudobuzz to all new shops and everyone who neess a Great SEO App

iconicsport.eu

Nice, helpful app. Easy to set and use. Support is perfect and fast
Highly recommend install for merchants

Futuristic Lights

So far the team has been fantastic to work with! They're in the process of helping me with so much more than just the standard SEO work. I'm waiting on an Enterprise package email to come back to move forward completely, but so far I couldn't be happier with the switch I've made and the changes they've already helped me with. 10/10 would recommend working with them!

Petit quelque chose

I knew nothing about SEO or meta description and this app was great for getting me started. It is easy to use and the support team are great and the few problems i had they were able to help me with. Recommend the app and is helping to increase traffic to my website https://petitquelquechose.com

Camille & Company

Great affordable app for SEO. Easy automations and quick response times from customer service. The reports tabs are easy to read.

Duke & Sons Leather

Very pleased with this app. I had no idea that there was a bit of work to do on the background of my shop that I wasn't aware of. When I had some issues, the guys responded immediatly which is very nice when you are in a learning stage about SEO optimization. Highly recommend this app.

October 9, 2019

Thank you for the kind feedback.
We will ensure we continue delivering value to you to improve your SEO and sales.

Motive Trends

These guy are great, They will take time and fix issues. Go out of their way to help you fix SEO issues, sitemap issues. They have helped me multiple times and it is worth the money honestly Im glad I bought it. The service is better and cheaper than other SEO apps. Give them a try you won't be disappointed.

October 9, 2019

Thank you for the kind feedback.

iLite Lighting

Great support! Easy to use and definately worth it for your website! There were a few issues and the staff fixed it quickly

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37