Kudobuzz SEO

Kudobuzz SEO

by Kudobuzz

Increase your organic traffic with SEO automation

Cloud Vaping UK

Very easy to use and keeps you focused on what is important, great support as well, always they are happy to give advice and help when need

Vibrance Cosmetics

Fantastic App that is extremely user friendly. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an all in one SEO solution. We've already seen an increase in traffic to https://vibrancecosmetics.com/

Eliot Grey

After install, I was confused about setting up the SEO. Reached out for help the responses and the APP were great The best SEO app on the net
. Eliot Grey

ELEOA

Good application ! Service and the team is perfect for my Tee-shirts business !

ShopDeally

The support staff provided the best customer service and care. The app is also excellent and helps my store SEO.

Subtle Silk

Great app, it can do a lot of work for you with the autopilot function. Very intuitive and functions wonderfully! Responsive and knowledgeable staff is a plus!

www.subtlesilk.com

August 20, 2019

Thank you very much. We look forward to working even harder to see your store succeed.

Gynecomastia Solutions

Really helped me in learning exactly how to layout the SEO of my website and how to rank higher on google! www.gynecomastiasolutions.co.uk

August 20, 2019

We are very happy you are seeing value in the app. Looking forward to seeing even more improvements for higher search presence on Google :)

Badassclan

The team is very helpful. This is for sure something we can say about them. They are also extremely nice. I hope this will stay the same as time goes and that I can continue considering them as my extended SEO team. Highly recommended.
www.badassclan.com

Adorn Greek Gifts

I am currently paying the $19.99 per month and although I wish the price was lower I can say that I am happy to pay it. I am not sure what impact the SEO will have on driving traffic to my website but I can say I am quite please with the broken links redirect.

With the use of another app I am able to see where my customers are encountering broken links then go into this app and manually make the corrections myself. The change is made in an instant and thus allows me to rest assure that the next time someone finds an old link to click on they will be redirected to the current one. Also if I miss one it brings the customer to the 404 page but instantly pushes them to the main page rather than keeping them there.

Again I am quite pleased with the app for the broken links correction portion. I am hopeful the other features once I learn how to use them will prove to be just as useful.

Electrobright Ltd

I found the free trial useful
www.electrobright.co.uk