Kudobuzz SEO

Kudobuzz SEO

by Kudobuzz

Increase your organic traffic with SEO automation

Badassclan

The team is very helpful. This is for sure something we can say about them. They are also extremely nice. I hope this will stay the same as time goes and that I can continue considering them as my extended SEO team. Highly recommended.
www.badassclan.com

Adorn Greek Gifts

I am currently paying the $19.99 per month and although I wish the price was lower I can say that I am happy to pay it. I am not sure what impact the SEO will have on driving traffic to my website but I can say I am quite please with the broken links redirect.

With the use of another app I am able to see where my customers are encountering broken links then go into this app and manually make the corrections myself. The change is made in an instant and thus allows me to rest assure that the next time someone finds an old link to click on they will be redirected to the current one. Also if I miss one it brings the customer to the 404 page but instantly pushes them to the main page rather than keeping them there.

Again I am quite pleased with the app for the broken links correction portion. I am hopeful the other features once I learn how to use them will prove to be just as useful.

Electrobright Ltd

I found the free trial useful
www.electrobright.co.uk

Need Light Click Electrobright
www.facebook.com/lowcostleds

Acapparelstore

I sued this app to help me do work. I really like how it dose works, it would be nice if it did all the work for me.

Life is Messy and Brilliant

The app is amazing and the customer service is excellent! It helps me stay on top of my shop's SEO. I had a small issue with the ALT tags, when I reached to the developer of the app. He replied within an hour and quickly fixed the issue. He answered all my questions regarding my shop. Give this app a try, it makes a huge difference on SEO.

Peach Perfect

I used this app to improve my meta data on my product and collection pages to reflect my keywords. It's easy to use and shows you what's good and what needs changing

Kate
www.peachperfect.co.uk

Nakinsige™

I used this app to help me fix the SEO of my store website and it has done a great job so far. I have not got sales yet but so far am really happy .

DeCampos

SEO doctor help me reach more people with more accurate info and also help me increse the awareness of my brand! Thanks!!

www.decampos.com

Swifteria

The app is wonderful, can help you with basic SEO. Also, the team is experienced. Whatever is your question, feel free to ask them, they'll for sure be able to help you on that.

spa mozaik

Amazing App. A great team behind focused on helping you to succeed. Best SEO APP for SEO on Shopify by far

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36