Etsy, Facebook, Amazon Reviews

Etsy, Facebook, Amazon Reviews | Reviews

by Kudobuzz

Collect Etsy, Facebook, Google, Amazon, Social & Photo Reviews

Moxtea

Amazing customer service support! Great app to have :) However I gave 4 stars because, unless you upgrade to a paid plan, you cannot stop an automatic after-purchase Kudobuzz email from being sent to a customer that has already left a review. This risks annoying the customer. It seems like something minor enough to include in the free plan. Especially when it involves what gets sent to your customers and the impression it makes on your store. This should be in the owners' control and not that of Kudobuzz. Hopefully this little feature changes in the future! Otherwise, I recommend this app :)

Stilkontor

Cannot test the app, because i cannot switch the language to german manually. (please upgrade your plan) - With german customers, it is unprofessional to test the app on english.

Probus NYC

Love the app, very easy to navigate and get running in my shop! Only issue is that I wish the "Product Review" Email form was a bit more modern looking. Looks a little dated for my liking. But overall its an amazing app and it truly helps alot.

NXG Athletics

Seems like a very simple-to-use app for maximum results. Can't wait to get the 1st review!

abamboo.ca

Just started using the app, still have lot to learn but it seems very useful to me.

Starlight Woods

I just started using this app but so far it is very user friendly.

Mass Street Music

Great app and the folks (thank you Kena!) are super helpful and quick to respond. We had some specific needs and their options work great for us.

Anne

Watchus

Hi Kudobuzz
We look forward to using your service forTestimonials and Social Media.
Your program looks Great!
Sam

XTEAS

My only review app, love the widget on the home screen showing the reviews that matters. Simple and Clean.

Stick It Wear?!

So far, So good. It is not overtly in the customers face. Just out of the way enough to be really practical!

2 Next