Etsy, Facebook, Amazon Reviews

Etsy, Facebook, Amazon Reviews

by Kudobuzz

Collect Etsy, Facebook, Google, Amazon, Social & Photo Reviews

Spirits Magick

BEWARE OF THIS APP & THE SERVICES PROVIDED! Used for a year and it properly worked about 3 months out the entire year. I constantly had to communicate with the NON-EXISTING CUSTOMER SUPPORT that they have who are EXTREMELY INCOMPETENT. I basically GOT ROBBED they did not provide the service I paid for and when I would complain about it they would have a bad attitude, they ended up closing my account when I requested I be compensated for all the months my reviews did not port, they closed the account WITHOUT ever refunding me or fixing the issue that was at hand. PLEASE LOOK ELSEWHERE the service provided by this app will be a headache in the long run.

Figure Slim

HORRIBLE !!! Its been months since my reviews dont show up under their products or business and the customer care cant even figure out why. Use another company not worth it

September 13, 2021

Hi, thanks for the feedback. We were able to show the said review where you wanted it placed, but it still feels like there's still some mix up. One of our agents will contact you shortly and resolve this.

Thanks!

SuperheroDIY

This app used to be OK, but was always just dog slow to use. However, they recently changed the UI so you can't even assign reviews to products. Any newly imported reviews are just business reviews. Installation was also a horrible pain, and now I'm seeing that there is absolutely no way to export all your reviews from Kudobuzz. I would never recommend this app to anyone.

January 5, 2021

Hello SuperheroDIY,

I'm sorry for the trouble you've experienced with the app.

The ability to assign reviews to products is fully functional, as well as the ability to export your reviews. Kindly contact customer support at help@kudobuzz.com to assist with it.

MAU

I've been using this app for months now. The amount of times that I've needed to contact support is outrageous. I am not the one to ever leave reviews, but I highly recommend avoiding this app.

I am now having to link every single review to my products AGAIN because they got unlinked somehow. 1 by 1, an incredibly slow process. This is one of MANY issues with this is - duplicate reviews, weak support team, etc.

Supergoods Fair Fashion

There is no admin panel to check settings, nothing since a few years now. Sometimes reviews come, often nothing is sent. Would like to change the app, but no way to export reviews.

November 4, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. Our app does provide a dashboard where you can manage reviews and setup features. It's a simple to use dashboard with clean user interface. We also help in exporting reviews for customers who want their reviews exported.

Juvalicious

Unable to load reviews from one channel on the free version. It says to upgrade when I haven't even added reviews from anywhere

August 19, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback. On our free plan, you're limited by the type of channels you can collect reviews from. You were getting the upgrade notice because the channel you wanted to connect was most likely a premium channel.

I hope this helps. We're happy to talk to you more directly about this and help get reviews in and working for you. Best.

The Glitter Hound

I have been trying to contact support and they never respond. I want to like the app and I even upgraded to paid version. You would hope that for a paid service the customer service would support the investment. Very disappointing.

March 25, 2019

We're very sorry about the delay. Sadly, our timezone puts us slightly ahead and we were not able to catch your emails. We responded as soon as possible and we hope to hear back soon

Saymoreboutique

Worst App. Gave so many chances! Buggy as hell. Nothing works as it should and the customer service is terrible! They don't even understand what you need. DONT BOTHER!!!

Coupdecoeur Sg

Supported them when they first started. Initially would give a five star, but they got greedy, changed the plan without any notification. Totally disappointed!

Diving Dog

No reviews are showing up and now when I try to access my dashboard, I get a 404 message. I've asked 3 times for them to fix the issue of my reviews not showing up and it's been 1 1/2 weeks with nothing. If these issues aren't fixed by tomorrow, I'm uninstalling. Very disappointed.

Previous 1