Kudobuzz Testimonials & Review

Kudobuzz Testimonials & Review

by Kudobuzz

Grow your business with social reviews

Piyama

We've had this app for a few years, and have had multiple technical problems. I have tried contacting support 3 times to no avail. The after purchase email hasn't been working for 4 months with no explanation. I need to find a new app asap. Beware.

Love Your Peaches Clothing Co.

Same issue as Glitterhound. Installed the app, upgraded to subscription...got some help initially, seems good, but now I'm having trouble actually posting to social media. It's been a week since I last emailed for support. I want to love it....

Update a week later. I got one reply with a vague excuse, essentially "we're working on it", and no response to the other parts of the problem... Now today I try to publish a review on facebook, and get this message.
Warning
Invalid App ID: The provided app ID does not look like a valid app ID.

Note, I have a PAID subscription. Terrible, terrible customer service.

The Glitter Hound

I have been trying to contact support and they never respond. I want to like the app and I even upgraded to paid version. You would hope that for a paid service the customer service would support the investment. Very disappointing.

March 25, 2019

We're very sorry about the delay. Sadly, our timezone puts us slightly ahead and we were not able to catch your emails. We responded as soon as possible and we hope to hear back soon

Saymoreboutique

Worst App. Gave so many chances! Buggy as hell. Nothing works as it should and the customer service is terrible! They don't even understand what you need. DONT BOTHER!!!

Coupdecoeur Sg

Supported them when they first started. Initially would give a five star, but they got greedy, changed the plan without any notification. Totally disappointed!

Diving Dog

No reviews are showing up and now when I try to access my dashboard, I get a 404 message. I've asked 3 times for them to fix the issue of my reviews not showing up and it's been 1 1/2 weeks with nothing. If these issues aren't fixed by tomorrow, I'm uninstalling. Very disappointed.

The Mosaic Store

App has been installed for months now but have had technical issues with the Review request email. Many customers that placed orders months and even a year ago have received a review request email. Tried to resolve to no satisfaction and have deleted app because of negative impact on customer good will. Very disappointed and would not recommend.

Elemental Life Solutions

This app recently sent out mass product review emails to ALL of our customers, some customers received 65+ emails in one day to their inbox.

We have contacted kudobuzz to see if this can be prevented in the future, but no response. I have removed this app. Hopefully it won't happen again. Very unprofessional...

Since this event, the developer has made every effort to make amends and has promised that this error will not happen again. Had the damage to our own levels of customer satisfaction not been so great (we lost customers and received our first complaints in service due to the kudobuzz email error) we may have kept this app. My star remains at 1 due to our loss of clients. However remarkable kudobuzz customer service may be, this app failed miserably.