Etsy, Facebook, Amazon Reviews

Etsy, Facebook, Amazon Reviews

by Kudobuzz

Collect Etsy, Facebook, Google, Amazon, Social & Photo Reviews

Kaya Movement

1) Hard to navigate. Can't find BILLING, CURRENT PLAN I'M ON, EXPORT REVIEWS. Please make these easier to find. 2) Exported reviews from Etsy but only placed them in General Business Reviews and didn't place them Per Product. Very useless. 3) Doesn't allow export of reviews gained from social channels (in my case, Etsy) which is a highly important feature. Overall, not worth the cost or even for free.

Chez Libellule _Bijoux Artisanaux_

vraiment décevante!
pas de moyen de supprimer d'ancien commentaires et juste 10 avis dans le plan gratuits c'est moindre! je cherche une autre application

October 7, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. Yes the free plan allows you to publish only 10 reviews as stated but you are able to unpublish those reviews and publish a new set of 10 reviews on your store. Kindly reach out if you had issues with these publish actions. We will gladly look into it for you.

Best.
Team Kudobuzz

Triple F.A.T. Goose

The product is nice and offered at a good price.

HOWEVER, the product frequently goes down - site visitors just see a blank screen. I was told by their support team they would fix the issue in a few weeks - the issue has been ongoing for months. Their team informed me in the meantime, the only way to get the reviews to show when the service goes down is to enter the app and make a change in the data. This "refreshing" of the data causes the app to reload and render the reviews again - it's a hack that is highly unreliable.

This is obviously extremely inconvenient. I have to monitor our site all the time to see if the Kudobuzz service is down. Clearly this is not possible to do 24/7 or at scale. As a result of the lack of stability in their service, I am losing orders...

Kelly Limberg Jewelry

I really liked the features offered, especially for a free app. However, I had issues from day one. First the images I uploaded with custom reviews would not align with the correct review, even after I deleted them and reposted.
I was going to still use the app, even though the proper image wasn't shown with the corresponding review, but throughout the next week I would check on my review page and were the app should have filled, there was nothing. Then it would show up if I checked an hour later. I checked on multiple devices and it was definitely an issue with the app. I spent hours setting it up so I really wanted it to work but after a week or two of it randomly working and not, I had to delete it. A blank page doesn't look professional for any website.

Personalised Gift Solutions

Have used this app for around 8 months and have had a variety of issues with it not working as it should since day one!

The support team are very resonsive and helpful so we have stuck with the app, hoping it would work fully soon. Unfortunately things have not really improved and I have lost track of the number of reviews we must have missed out on! :o(

It is a nice app when it works properly but we have finally given up and moved to a more reliable provider...