Kudobuzz Testimonials & Review

Kudobuzz Testimonials & Review

by Kudobuzz

Grow your business with social reviews

Wooden Ships

This is a great app overall, but it DESPERATELY needs an option to tie products together on the backend so that duplicate or related items can share reviews.

PLEASE PLEASE make this available ASAP.

Musclephenom Sports

I wanted to display reviews from other sites like amazon, ebay. Can't really use it so i deleted it

Wines Wholesales

A great app that i love to use and great user interface but since Jun 16 they limit to 50 reviews for free account. Disappointed to know that i have to pay even I just need the basic features of customer leaving rating and just publishing it. Will look for other free alternative apps.

We Are Nuts And More

Updated review to 3 stars instead of 2. Was good in the beginning. But after purchase e-mails were not going out quite a few times. They always corrected it but what good is it if you have to to continue to monitor the app. Customer service is good.

Flying Star Bar Shop

Lovin' It!!! Super easy, customizable, immediately loaded up & posted items from my fb page so my new online shop now has reviews (from my long standing business) posted in it!! I was pleasantly shocked. Woo Hoo! Also opted to have the app auto send customized emails to help retrieve reviews from past shop transactions ~ My services are out of the ordinary & often viewed with skepticism, "is she honorable?" etc. so having the reviews button obviously there on every page with posted reviews readily available will be a life saver!!! All from the freebie version. bigger woo hoo. Wish had installed from the beginning. See how it looks in my shop! There are other ways to customize too ~ Sue Ann ~

UPDATE 2/28/2016: I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET SOMETHING RECTIFIED SINCE MID JANUARY. After multiple explanations & emails to 2 different people, still no fix. At one point, someone finally acknowledged & appeared to understand what I thought was a simple situation to explain & understand....asking for about 48 hours for tech to address. That was 1/29/2016. I asked again & was told on 2/8/2016 that it was taking longer than expected. I've been told to do part of this myself manually, which I easily understood already that I could & I did....yet that is not the point. I was willing to pay $29.99/month so that once my fledgling shop took off, all would be as it should & as worry free, automated as possible. The most recent email reply even asked me to explain the situation again. I find this stunning. I replied telling this person to check the existing email thread first. That I was unwilling to explain the situation, yet again. Along the way when I asked about a potential partial refund for all the trouble, lack of app functionality it appeared to me to subsequently forgotten or swept under the rug. I've looked for other apps this week, still here as I have not found proper replacement for my shop. I downgraded my plan. When this app worked fully & I was not in extended confounding dealings with them, I though it was great.

OK...3/21/2016 UPDATE: Lovell diligently worked with multiple issues. Made things right. Has offered extra help which I appreciate. The reason for just 3 Stars today is I now need more time for a more proper, realistic update. Thanks Lovell!

Between Friends accessories

The App seems to be on the up and up, only just installed it, but I'm encouraged by it's ease of use. I'll review again in a month when customers start using it. Kudos!