Earn trust with reviews
Convert site visits into more sales by using reviews to show proof of trust for your business.
Improve your SEO
Use customer reviews as unique content to improve your SEO. Improved SEO means more organic visits to your store.
Enhance your marketing
Make your marketing stronger by using existing reviews to convince potential customers that your brand is the best.
About Kudobuzz Reviews
Easily collect and display customer testimonials and reviews from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Yelp and Google+
Send an email automatically after purchase or fulfillment to request for reviews
Improve search ranking with Google rich snippet and increase sales
You sell a great product, and you provide awesome customer service. Shouldn't it be easy to show off the great things your customers are saying about you?
Kudobuzz makes it easy to collect and display positive customer reviews on your website with 4 different clean, customizable widgets.
Why use Kudobuzz?
- Automatically send emails to request reviews. You will never miss out on any potential review.
- Got an already existing fan base on social media? Connect your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Yelp and Google+ accounts and start showing off existing reviews and testimonials from those platforms.
- Have access to four fully customizable widgets to display your reviews. Each widget adds a special touch to the page it is displayed on.
- Enable Google Rich Snippets to draw more customers to your products and services by showing off your review count and star rating in Google search engine results.
- Automatically share your 5 star reviews to your Facebook page to increase sales,customer engagement, boost your brand reputation and SEO.
- Most importantly, we will be with you every step of the way to help you get the best out of our product and help you boost sales. It starts with we helping you setup free of charge, just reach out to us.
Get even more features
- Review Commenting: Who said negative reviews are bad? Leave a comment under a negative review and have it sent directly to the customer as an email. Publish both the review and the comment on your site to show your site visitors how authentic you are as a brand and how well you handle negativity. Comment also on positive reviews to increase customer loyalty.
- Widget Localization: Do you have a non-English speaking audience? Change all Kudobuzz text to any language of your choice. English-speaking but don’t want generic text on your widgets? Keep the tone of the widget text consistent with your brand.
- Product Upselling: Take advantage of the email going out to your customer. Upsell up to three products within your review request emails to get your customer back shopping on your site again.
- Reward Reviewers: Reward your customers with coupons after they leave a review. This makes the customer more likely to purchase another product and become a loyal customer.
- Questions and Answers: Will your customers like to know more about your product or service before making a purchase? Create a mini questions and answers page by allowing site visitors
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
Social channels review Curation
After purchase requests
or $16.67/month billed at $200 once per year
Coffee plan features
or $33.33/month billed at $400 once per year
Lunch plan features
Unlimited social channels
Google Rich Snippet
Question & Answers
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 289 reviews
Most recent reviews
Adriana Fine Jewelry
I highly recommend this app. They have a great customer service. Always at your service and work on your suggestions.
Hidden Cove Jewels
Best customer service ever. They really went all out to help me with my issue. Highly recommended on this alone. Not to mention their product is awesome!!
Thank you for the review!
We'll be here if you need anything :)
Love Your Peaches Clothing Co.
Same issue as Glitterhound. Installed the app, upgraded to subscription...got some help initially, seems good, but now I'm having trouble actually posting to social media. It's been a week since I last emailed for support. I want to love it....
Update a week later. I got one reply with a vague excuse, essentially "we're working on it", and no response to the other parts of the problem... Now today I try to publish a review on facebook, and get this message.
Invalid App ID: The provided app ID does not look like a valid app ID.
Note, I have a PAID subscription. Terrible, terrible customer service.