Kunakify ‑ CD, DVD & Vinyl POD

Auto Fulfil CD, DVD, Blu-ray & Vinyl Record Sales to Kunaki

From $4.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

LaserEngravCreations

Location Poland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Excellent print quality and superior sound recording. The support service is top notch. All my inquiries were resolved very professionally and in the shortest possible time.

Country-Eastern

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I have had a great experience with Kunakify. I am not tech savvy. And very new to online selling. It has been a very easy process. When I did need help, I reached out, received instant feedback and was given a solution. This is making my life so much easier!

Anthony Lazaro Shop

Location Italy

Very cool app, especially if you need to automate the CD sales! Probably the only solution on the market for that, so definitely a must!

The Galaxy Electric Shop

We've had great success with Kunakify for CDs. Very easy to set-up and get in your shop to start selling. Shipping is easy and fast. Prices are great. Any time we've had any issues, we reach out and get help right away.

E. John Robinson © Official Site

This app works like magic. Manually fulfilling physical DVD orders was one of the biggest pain points of our business model. Now, it's totally automated and hands-off... What a dream. Customer Service (Simon) is very responsive and helpful via email. Thanks, Kunakify!

Gander Yonder Pictures

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app really automates my ecommerce set up: I'm selling my films on DVD without any human involvement! Sometimes there are a few stability issues, but Simon is very quick to respond and solve these issues. Also, the app is actively developed and becoming more feature rich and stable.

Texas Tall Tales Movie

Love the integration right into my shop. As a filmmaker, I can't be bogged down in making DVDs. It's dream come true. Thanks, Kunakify!

ProAudioEXP

Works like a charm! We sell training for musicians and audio engineers and while many of our customers choose online access to the courses, about 30-40% still enjoy shipped DVDs. With Kunakify you just line up your Kunaki product codes with your Shopify Product IDs , then orders simply get passed automatically through.

Simon (the developer) always gets back to you and is very responsive to product improvements.

If you want a seamless way to ship anything that Kunaki can produce and you use Shopify...this is the way to go.

David Wills (ProAudioEXP.com)

Safari Connect

Location Australia

Had an issue linking the SKU with my product. Orders were not working... So I message Kunakify on FB and instantly got a reply! Simon fixed the issue. Great service and app.

Alaeddin's Treasures

Great app for print on demand CDs. Fulfillment and customer service is impeccable! They also offer Vinyl. Perfect for anyone offering those media who don’t want to invest in large inventories, warehousing and shipping CDs to their customers. It’s exactly what we needed right when we needed it.

Previous 1