Kyckstart

Kyckstart

by Kyckstart

Easily manage and update your Kyckstart Theme

BLZA Wearable Tech Styles

My goal in using Kyckstart was to boost conversion, which happened. I was also able to drop various apps on subscription that Kyckstart's theme replaces for the 1 time fee. Made my money back on that immediately.

However, what makes me most excited about the theme is just how replicable my success has been. I'll be applying this theme to all of the stores I manage. So long as conversions stay up, I'm a fan!

Ever After Baby

I really like all of the options that this theme has to offer! I feel like it is built for product based businesses and has the features needed to display custom options and variations similar to big name stores. The tutorials are very helpful and customer service responds quickly if you have questions beyond the basics. I really like how easy it is to display reviews and show sale countdown timers. It also loads quickly which is critical for easy browsing. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase!

PureLove LLC

It makes the website look pretty but the increased sales that it claims to give cannot be verified. There are several bugs that need to fixed. The add to cart button freezes on a mobile device! That is THE MOST IMPORTANT aspect of the theme! Everyone shops from their phone. It also advertises free shipping on the mobile app which can’t be removed. It confuses the customers. I have contacted customer service several times about the issues with no response.

New Jewelry Shop

'm using this app, it was very good for my sales, saving a lot of money and time, it improved the appearance of the app on the web, gaining more speed on the internet, I always recommend this app.

Spicy Baboon

There are not many Themes out there with this much functionality, especially around on-page conversion. It has certainly saved us time and money not having to source multiple apps to accomplish our goals. There were definitely some bugs with our site setup early on but the Support Team was amazing to work with and kept us up to date with upcoming fixes and even logged into our store to ascertain the issues and provide solutions. For the super low cost of this theme, the features and the support, i could not recommend the Kykstart theme higher.

Geeks Unleashed

I’m not one to generally write a negative review but this representative they had on their message board was completely rude. I like the idea of the product so I purchased it (because there is no option to try without purchase). I had trouble with the installation because when you first purchase the item it wants to take you to more products they sell...which is cool they gotta make their money. So, as I was fumbling with the api kit I did have trouble so I reached out. At first they were helpful by presenting me with the video that didn’t pop up when I purchased and my api code which was sent to my email. I fooled around with the theme there was some settings that didn’t work with me. I then asked to be refunded as it wasn’t a fit for me. At which point whoever was on their messenger explained how it wasn’t cool to “waste his time” instead of trying to fix the issue. We went back and fourth then he wanted to point at the fact that “I must be killing the e-commerce world”. Honestly, the product is super cool but that customer service will be the death of the company. To respond to their response I did not say set it up for free or I want a refund. I said “do you guys set the design up for free?” Which honestly you should. Then through the back and fourth of abuse from the company I said I wanted a refund. I have screenshots of our conversation and if anyone is interested to see them feel free to ask.

JBV Customz

I will be completely honest here, there is a lot of potential with this but it just doesn't have the polish it needs. I know it is a relatively early release but still lacks a lot of "ease". Bugs exist, the CSS is lacking for control of various things without the need to do some CSS hacking on your own. Although I am not particularly opposed to this but definitely was not the holy grail of themes. Tried to mimic a simple design just for kicks and it just looks so basic, yes, it has some bells and whistles that most would pay for but not sure it is truly ready for prime time. They tout that this is being used on a $2MM/month site...after some simple tests, I wouldn't think so, honestly. This Shopify thing is a side hustle for me, my day job I am a Infrastructure Architect for a very large technology company, so I am very aware of some of the test suites and various tools to utilize for testing website performance. This did not provide any advantages that I didn't already have as far as speed for my tests. I will update this review as the product matures, if I decide after waking up tomorrow to not request a full refund, but right now I will not be using it...paid for it...will wait for it...until tomorrow morning. They always say it is best to sleep on it, right? :(

May 21, 2020

Hey JBV, sad to hear you didn't enjoy the theme. :(

If you're running into bugs, we urge you to send them over to us via the bug reporting inside of the app. We're working night and day to iron out any bugs that may appear.

1.0.9 is releasing tomorrow - I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

If you do decide to refund, just send us an email and we'll get that taken care of immediately.

ecomm1210

Ok...WOW this is the fastest theme I have ever used and it is so easy to set up. Had my site configured in under an hour. Awesome theme!

Glad you're enjoying it!

Trend Den

This makes it a lot easier to update my theme. I no longer have to download and upload new theme updates, which was becoming increasingly annoying.

Thanks, Trend Den!