Kyckstart

by Kyckstart

Easily manage and update your Kyckstart Theme

1 review

Geeks Unleashed

I’m not one to generally write a negative review but this representative they had on their message board was completely rude. I like the idea of the product so I purchased it (because there is no option to try without purchase). I had trouble with the installation because when you first purchase the item it wants to take you to more products they sell...which is cool they gotta make their money. So, as I was fumbling with the api kit I did have trouble so I reached out. At first they were helpful by presenting me with the video that didn’t pop up when I purchased and my api code which was sent to my email. I fooled around with the theme there was some settings that didn’t work with me. I then asked to be refunded as it wasn’t a fit for me. At which point whoever was on their messenger explained how it wasn’t cool to “waste his time” instead of trying to fix the issue. We went back and fourth then he wanted to point at the fact that “I must be killing the e-commerce world”. Honestly, the product is super cool but that customer service will be the death of the company. To respond to their response I did not say set it up for free or I want a refund. I said “do you guys set the design up for free?” Which honestly you should. Then through the back and fourth of abuse from the company I said I wanted a refund. I have screenshots of our conversation and if anyone is interested to see them feel free to ask.